5_zpsucfm92fs.jpg

2_zpshbfqkdy3.jpg

8_zpsgp3vpwxn.jpg

7_zpsd0owvfdr.jpg

6_zpsx1l7pf3y.jpg

1%202_zps07u6l8my.jpg

07gmc said:
Those are some good pics Jbain8 , thanks again , I had a good time

Right on brother, I scouted a trail recently that I've started calling "Hellion" because it reminds me of an unruly kid. It's a mean stretch of real estate that I hope to have cleared by June (a lot of deadfalls). Maybe we can get the "Crew" back together one weekend this summer to open it as well. We're ready to open Slide now and Long Crawl should be ready soon.

Good to see guys wearing their helmets. Our group has started making it a habit to put helmets and harnesses on as soon as we crank up instead of waiting until it's too late.

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
Good to see guys wearing their helmets. Our group has started making it a habit to put helmets and harnesses on as soon as we crank up instead of waiting until it's too late.
Pretty sure helmets are mandatory. This place is looking better with every pic. When do think there will be enough trails open to ride a 2 day weekend?

And no night wheeling if I remember right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledneck said:
Pretty sure helmets are mandatory. This place is looking better with every pic. When do think there will be enough trails open to ride a 2 day weekend?

I would be confident in saying that by mid June there will be more than enough Double Black Diamond trails open for 2 full days. This is harder to gauge when extremely capable rigs on stickies get involved because they move through a trail that a lot of rigs struggle on very quickly. The good part about these trails are most are fairly long and have a lot going on the entire time. We are opening 2 new trails the beginning of next month and both are pretty long, a lot will depend on how often we can get get a crew together to clear the new stuff. But we will keep you guys informed with info and pics.

The only rig to make Crawlfish (Trail 94) was 07gmc. I didn't get a vid of him making it but here is a minute or so of him working the right and left lines. I've also included a couple pics of what it looks like at the top that gives him so much trouble.

https://youtu.be/DqqeT_wLUwc

This is heepsterjeepster working the first obstacle, you can see the next obstacle at the forward part of this pic.

MGalleryItem.php

After getting on top of this rock you have to decide on the right or left line, well unless you Kellbones, he nearly went over the top of it but hung on his rear diff.

6_zpsycnvpyas.jpg

If Logan is getting the rain we got an hour ago the trails should get a good wash down. It will be interesting to see what they look like then.

We should have Long Crawl cleared in the next couple weeks and Slide still needs opened which should be done soon as well. Now that we know what kind of grip is available we can start looking for even tougher trails. The Rock was considered unmake-able when first scouted but now we will have to take another look at it along with a couple other trails.

Real quick little video and a couple pics of Greg Wooten, he is the landowner of Bearwallow and has leased it to HMT for the past 16 years. At the Grand Opening for 4x4's last month I talked him into taking my rig out for a spin. After hitting the first crossditch at full throttle I explained to him this was not an oversized side-by-side. Then when I dropped him into the first ravine he was very skeptical, by the end of the first trail he was already talking **** and having a great time. HMT is required in the lease to get the approval from the landowner for each new trail they open, Greg is now a big fan of our sport and told HMT to give us whatever we want. This is Trail 45 also known as Deadfall.

https://youtu.be/6hx3Hlg04Sg

IMG_20160325_115702987_zpsc4lfvkac.jpg

IMG_20160325_120838601_zpsthc8chxq.jpg