• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best brand Mattresses?

We bought a stupid expensive IMO Stearns & Foster pillow top about 4 years ago. It did exactly like Kelly said above, two valleys with a huge mountain in the middle. Its not all that comfortable sleeping in a halfshell taco, no matter how soft it is.
We replaced it in July with a Sealy Optimum (Radiance), basically a medium softness posturepedic with a 2" layer of that opticool gel **** on the top.
http://www.sealy.com/Mattress-Brands/Optimum/Radiance.aspx
I hated it for about the 1st month, but now I love it. The wife got me one of the Opticool pillows for my head, and now I dont toss and turn, its like a magnet that holds my head in place so my body follows.

We got it from Mattress Overstock for $1800 delivered on a King and free box springs after some haggling. I just did a quick search and JCPenney currently has them onsale for $2089 for a king.

We hav a sleep number, we absolutely love it. I have a hard time sleeping in anything else anymore. It's awesom being able to adjust it to how my back is feeling that day. There's definitely no spooning happening though, and sex in the middle of the bed ain't happening since our settings are so far apart on each side. We've had it for 8 years now, it was our wedding present from her parents.