• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best CONCERT you've ever been to?

My dad was there he grew up across the street from the silverdome. That hippie went to nearly every major concert there. He said that particular concert was the worst he had been too. Left and went home to a party where everyone was listening to the concert in the backyard

The dome made the music sound like it was behind you...other than that it was great....ended up in a ditch going back to monroe...that sucked

I'd have to say it was an outdoor raggae concert I went to last year on the California shore of lake Tahoe. Stick figure was the headliner. Earlier that day I hiked to the top of mt. Tallac in northern Cali and from 10k feet up I could almost see the crowd gathering at lake level 5,000 feet down. I pretty much freestyles off the face of the mountain just to make it to the concert in time and good lord was it EPIC! :woot:

Eagles....1995 Hell Freezes Over Tour!! Fifth row center stage at Rupp Arena in Lexington Ky.
No opening act....didn't need one!!!

Re:

Disturbed, Slipknot, Korn staind/Limp Bizkit -Family Values Tour rocked!
ACDC Ball breaker tour.

Mayhem Festival a few years back was pretty hard to top as far as rock goes. Zombie, Korn, Five Finger (pre bromance)

Eric Church always puts on a good show. Saw him, Dwight Yokum, and Halestorm Friday night. That was a good show.

I got to see a few concerts in Kuwait a few years ago and the majority were pretty good, but 5 Finger Death Punch rocked it! Toby Keith also did a show and it was pretty badass....being as close to the stage as we were for all of them, was pretty damn cool. I recently went to a Garth Brooks concert and it was by far the best show I have ever seen. That guy and put on a show!

Brian

In July 2010 Ted Nugent absolutely rocked some corn field in Donna, Tx. By far the best concert I've ever been to, and the least mexicans in any crowd I witnessed in the 3 years I lived down in that shithole.

Stevey Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble in the late 80's @ Fox Theater in Kansas city. Also used to see Greg Allman @ a little bar in Columbia Mo. about the same time period

If I had to pick 1 it would probably be Tool on the first round of the lateralus tour. Front and center. They even had the goofy grey people from the schism video drop down from the light rigging. But EVERY Lamb of God show has been phenomenal.