• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best fire extinguisher

jeeptj99

Since I'm finishing my cage up it's come time for some additional safety equipment. My kitchen fire extinguisher used to just ride in the back bungee corded down to something but now I'm wanting to mount some to the cage its self with some quick disconnects. I want a total 3 at least maybe more. I want a small one mounted to where I can get to it in a hurry fully harnessed in and two larger ones.

My question is what is the best bang for the buck. This is one area I don't mind spending money if it is truly a better product. What are yall using and what seems to be the best you've had luck with?

Cold fire. They are a little more starting out but are refillable for much less. Then on top of that they are safe for you and all your parts.

went with 2 coldfires in the buggy thanks to the opinions from hardline. did a one liter and a 2 liter thumb.gif

With cold fire being a slush does it go bad after a time of no use? i have looked on their website but can't find any info on it.

I'm not sure what you mean by slush. It's just a concentrate you mix with water and charge with air. If you have any specific questions, call them and ask. They've been very helpful any time I talked with them.

bgredjeep said:
I'm not sure what you mean by slush. It's just a concentrate you mix with water and charge with air. If you have any specific questions, call them and ask. They've been very helpful any time I talked with them.

this.

and they are very helpful. he even explained to me that I needed the military (winterized) mix since I live in an area that sees below zero temps constantly.

I may have misread it. I thought it came out like a slush. i'll give them a shout here on my lunch break or something. thanks for the info