• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best gauges

95Jeep85

Trying to change some stuff up on the Jeep. Wanting new gauges but not sure which ones to get. It will be more a street and trail Jeep but it is a Jeep so it has some minor leaks. Which ones are the best gauges or cluster for the money?

Guess it would really depend on what you are after and budget. Autometer always works well and if you wanted something that was compact all in one with provisions to data log and have one cool looking cluster you could always go racepak :driving: but most of my trucks always get the auto meter makeover.

I'm at Summit Racing right now, (just walked out) actually was just laughing at the Autometer prices!! Absolutely insane. After reading this makes me wonder what the difference is because I had my mind set on not spending that much money.. I will wait to find some used ones I guess. I just cannot bring myself to spend that much money on gauges. Are the cheaper gauges not accurate? I have some bullshit gauges in my rig now, would love a set of Autometer gauges but dam , 70 buks a piece for them hurts. Really hurts. I hate this place! :****:

I had Jegs brand, summit brand, autogage in my jeep. They didn't last no time. Have all Autometer Colbalt series in new buggy. Not a problem one yet and working on 3 years of racing and pressure washing. Autometer you can not beat.

Re:

Cheap ass sunpro temp gauge.

What other gauges do you need?

I guess if you wanted to be cheap, but still have some monitoring capability, you could run warning lights. Lots of options there.

Harbor Frieght FTW! Seriously, some HF stuff is pretty good. Most- not so much. But the guages have been dead on. The long ass uphill to Can Opener at Harlan? 230* by the time I got to the top. Oil pressure is on the money, but still haven't hooked up the voltmeter.

kushKrawlin said:
I'm at Summit Racing right now, (just walked out) actually was just laughing at the Autometer prices!! Absolutely insane. After reading this makes me wonder what the difference is because I had my mind set on not spending that much money.. I will wait to find some used ones I guess. I just cannot bring myself to spend that much money on gauges. Are the cheaper gauges not accurate? I have some bullshit gauges in my rig now, would love a set of Autometer gauges but dam , 70 buks a piece for them hurts. Really hurts. I hate this place! :****:
Where do you live Kush, I am only like 10 minutes from the Ga Summit Store

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
Where do you live Kush, I am only like 10 minutes from the Ga Summit Store

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey man. I live in Carrollton u must live in McDonough? Man I hate that area down there. Good lord the traffic and coons. Got tha coons out this way but dam that traffic.