• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to Get Trailer?

damnitboy said:
Mike got his from Built Rite and the guy's name is Danny Daniels and his cell is 256-508-9300. He's a good guy and will treat you rite.

Well it looks like I may be rolling a new trailer for KOH. Talked to Danny today and I literally just couldn't say no when he told me the price. 1 week turn-around

20+2 ft dovetail, 6k axles, 225/75-15 Wheels & Tires w/ Spare, Built in Tool Box that is sunk into the tongue. I am providing all the LED lights and DOT Tape since I already have it all from my father-in-law.

If you are looking for a custom trailer I would give Danny at Built Rite a call. He was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me on the phone.

Does your f-i-l sell lights and reflective tape retail? I need to replace lights on several utility trucks and trailers.

Thats alot of junk for a 20'er. Your going to regret it. I have close to the same setup. I pulled my ramps off to make room, and it's still tight. It's great for local trips, but along haul like KOH with all the gear, your going to wish you got alittle bigger. Are you a jewish arab? you cheap bastard. :flipoff1:

kmcminn said:
KingSnake now pulling vacuum on MattO Instead of TC. What is this world coming to. :wtflol:
you're all wrong KMcminn. He's got room for both......
He's a DoubleBarrel Dicksucker

PS_0494W_NICE_DAY_DR.jpg

Brad can you ever respond positively to any of my posts. The trailer is 22ft of deck, it will be fine thanks for your concern :flipoff1:

I was surprised more than anyone that Kingsnake offered to borrow his trailer. But that is why Hardline is a cool forum, everyone is willing to help.

Matt O. said:
Don't know what this is. You fawkers should be nice to me, I may end up on a commercial flight with you someday :flipoff1:

In that event:

Wyatt: I overheard that arab looking gentlemen in the mensroom about having a bomb in his rectum
TSA: Rectum? I guess we'll need to do a body cavity search.
Wyatt: yes, I'll feel much safer if you do.

LOL :flipoff1:

Kufiya laughing1
22primer.468.jpg