• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP is for sale

Stuntman Autoworks said:
You sir are the douchebag

I didn't say I was concerned, and I didn't ask for an explanation of why they wanted to sell. They offered an explanation of why they were selling and I just simply said what I thought about that reason. You can not like my opinion of their reason but your explanation of why you didn't like my opinion is not founded in what I originally said.

Yeah but you your thought about the reason is what makes you a douche bag :dunno: I can think of a lot stupider reasons people have sold stuff, dropped out of hobbies, and made huge life changes other than a kid. That place can't be easy to take care of without even running it as an offroad park. :gtfo:

Re:

Idk why yall are trying to figure out why they selling it period? Even if it was to make a quick big buck, who gives a ****?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
Yeah but you your thought about the reason is what makes you a douche bag :dunno: I can think of a lot stupider reasons people have sold stuff, dropped out of hobbies, and made huge life changes other than a kid. That place can't be easy to take care of without even running it as an offroad park. :gtfo:

Listen I have 2 kids myself I wouldn't hide behind them as a reason to not do something. If the reason was well I'm having a kid and the land is more work than its worth ($) then thats a real reason. Or I'm having a kid and I want to downsize so my wife can stay at home fulltime, thats a real reason. Or I'm having a kid and my interests are more in what all that includes other than this park, then that is a real reason. But to just say The land/park is more work than I want with a kid coming isn't a real reason. My daily job is more work than I want since I have kids, I'd much rather not HAVE to work and be able to hang with them all day and show them things and teach them. Any of us with kids would rather work less and spend more time with the family but we all HAVE to work for the most part to support that family so to bring it all around to the point. There is more of a reason than what he said in his original reason and it just struck me the wrong way the same way people hide behind their wives or other family for not doing something, just be a man and say you didn't want to do it. Dont say you don't want to do it because of someone else, its almost like you resent the person for you having to change your plans.

So you :gtfo:

Stuntman Autoworks said:
If the reason was well I'm having a kid and the land is more work than its worth ($) then thats a real reason.

But to just say The land/park is more work than I want with a kid coming isn't a real reason.

So the difference in a real reason and a fictional reason solely depends on the factor of money? I think you are reading way too far into this....

TacomaJD said:
So the difference in a real reason and a fictional reason solely depends on the factor of money? I think you are reading way too far into this....

Maybe I am like I said it was just the way it hit me. It was just an observation.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Listen I have 2 kids myself I wouldn't hide behind them as a reason to not do something. If the reason was well I'm having a kid and the land is more work than its worth ($) then thats a real reason. Or I'm having a kid and I want to downsize so my wife can stay at home fulltime, thats a real reason. Or I'm having a kid and my interests are more in what all that includes other than this park, then that is a real reason. But to just say The land/park is more work than I want with a kid coming isn't a real reason. My daily job is more work than I want since I have kids, I'd much rather not HAVE to work and be able to hang with them all day and show them things and teach them. Any of us with kids would rather work less and spend more time with the family but we all HAVE to work for the most part to support that family so to bring it all around to the point. There is more of a reason than what he said in his original reason and it just struck me the wrong way the same way people hide behind their wives or other family for not doing something, just be a man and say you didn't want to do it. Dont say you don't want to do it because of someone else, its almost like you resent the person for you having to change your plans.

I try to stay out of stuff like this, but who are you to assume he wants the workload of the park, no matter how little or big it may be. I could say "I don't like to get on hardline because folks like you make it no fun" and you have no argument because that is strictly my opinion (hypothetical of course). So while you may want the added stress of your hobbies, business ventures, and extracurricular activities, he may not, thus his statement "The Park is more work than I want with a kid coming along" is true.

Stuntman Autoworks said:

so your wife wants you to go to a Christmas party you dont want to go, you dont go? Yeah bet she's happy. Tell her to hit me up if she gets bored. It doesnt matter why they are selling, he didnt have to give a reason, but he did. If you think his reason is a cop out cool, you're a ****.

jeeptj99 said:
so your wife wants you to go to a Christmas party you dont want to go, you dont go? Yeah bet she's happy. Tell her to hit me up if she gets bored. It doesnt matter why they are selling, he didnt have to give a reason, but he did. If you think his reason is a cop out cool, you're a ****.

Yeah I'm a ****, so what we all are dicks about certain things.

So heres what happened, I read it and it hit me in the wrong way and I read too much into it.

Like Forest said **** Happens.