• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bobby tanner is the man!

The Goat 812

Went to DTOR this Saturday to watch timmie and ultra bouncer as well as richie kieth, Randall key and other. Bobby was attempting a hill and something let go in the rear driveline send the driveshaft on a course for his arm. Not only did bobby refuse medical attention he never made a face about the pain. He then went on to drive the John Deere buggy and help get Randall key out of his buggy after a roll and hung out and carried on with everybody around. Just saw this evening that Shelby posted on facebook that bobby had broke a bone in his forearm and his wrist. That's a true badass in my book, I'd be crying like a baby had it happened to me.

Bobby and the rest of the Tanner crew are good as gold. The rock bouncing group is full of great people.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
AND anyone else who needs a hand!!!! Great guy!!! :dblthumb:
x2. I been riding with him since before all this blew up back in the ol orange days. He has always acted the same way he does now. He is one of the few that gives the sport a "good" name.

Oh I no. Watched him in action at choccolocco on the bounty hill.
Driving hard. Not just trying to climb PYP but moving rocks and
Then spotting for the rest of those guys wanting them to climb
It as bad as he was for himself.

Defiantly a down to earth guy. The whole group that was there this weekend were good people. A friend if mine said it best when he said they are people just like us they just got more money.

Looks like drive shaft hoops are the next thing to incorporate into our builds like fire extinguishers..

I have been around him a few times now. I always try to thank him and others for the show they put on. He is def. an A+ individual! You guys should see that custom buggy seat he has! IT has a huge indention for those big ole balls.

Hope your arm heals fast Bobby!

I have been on the reciveing end of the support that Bobby, Richie, and that whole group gives. At WITC I had broke a stub shaft on Friday, had a spare 35 spline shaft but did not have inner spindle bearings or drive flanges. By the next morning bobby was bringing me bearings grease and about anything else I needed, Richie and Tommy had called Debbie and got here to grab some 35 spline flanges they had laying around(. Best part was Tommy saying How are we going to Describe this to Her)? ( hockey puck that looks like a Throwing star)!!!!

I have tried many times to repay these guys in some form or fashion, The only Response I get is Drive it like a rental and have a good time!!! Great People!!!!!!! :tc

I built driveshaft hoop around my front shaft and plated the floor by my rear yoke when I built my rig, just didn't trust sheet metal floors in thoses areas