• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bottom dollar!? Wtf

417chevy said:
Or the guys who are like "I was just looking at one better than this for half the price" then why the **** are you here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they just want cheap and are hoping you come down? :dunno:

I have made a few purchases where people were asking completely insane prices and they jew themselves down lower than half price. I always wondered why they started os high if they were willing to go so low. They probably scare away half the people interested.

Re: Re: Bottom dollar!? Wtf

TacomaJD said:
Make me an offer I can't refuse lol I usually drive my little Saturn to run around town in, but drove the truck today and every time I drive it, I'm like damn I really don't wanna get rid of it. But hell, everything's got a price....even bitches. :drinkers:
If this is gonna get bumped up. This means Pocahontas has a prices. Take note guys

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re:

I seen a CL add on a decent looking dirt bike. I don't need one but it was $1200 or trade??? So I text the guy a little back and forth and then asked what he would trade on, he says oh anything man, so I say "do you need any drugs" lol man that dude sent me this huge rambling text about me being scum and the problem with America blah blah.I text him back and asked if he would take $800 cash and he text me to go to hell!! Lol I guess some peoples don't get my humor.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk