• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Breaking News!!

B

bigsilly

Project: Stinky is loaded up and headed to it's new home in Death Valley, CA.

That is all...

P said:
Cool hopefully the new owner will wheel the piss out of the ol Rock Skeeter ! :drinkers:

bought by a wealthy man's son....as a present for dad.....

he will be using it for GOLD PROSPECTING....basically, a to-from vehicle for all of the prospecting trails there....bender is going to skin it with a roof and do a couple more little things to it when it gets out there....

under_psi said:

So he is going to just cruise around in it on bypass and dirt roads. Wow that is an expensive vehicle to do that in.

That thing deserves to be wheeled, that is what it was built for.

under_psi said:
bought by a wealthy man's son....as a present for dad.....

he will be using it for GOLD PROSPECTING....basically, a to-from vehicle for all of the prospecting trails there....bender is going to skin it with a roof and do a couple more little things to it when it gets out there....

Got damn .... that sounds like a Bender fabricated story if I ever heard one ! molaugh

funny as **** ....

Matt O. said:
So he is going to just cruise around in it on bypass and dirt roads. Wow that is an expensive vehicle to do that in.

That thing deserves to be wheeled, that is what it was built for.

they can do what they want in it as far as i am concerned....but from what bender told me, they aren't planning on wheeling it seriously in the rocks...they just wanted a very capable rig to get to an from the old mining and river trails that the new owner travels....

and for what they paid for it was a drop in the bucket from what i understand......

Caddishack18 said:
Any pictures? Us poor dirt farmers in Kansas are out of the loop.
Look a handful of post up at the pic in Under_psi's signature line... thumb.gif

Latest posts