• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wandering Frenchie news

He's gonna be in Columbus Indiana which is flat but 20 mins away it pretty hilly and beautiful country, southern Indiana has some hills and congrats man, I was just through there last week and ur only 30 mins away from Bloomington so ya got hot college chicks to charm with ur accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Can't wait til my riding buddy gets back. Spoke with him this morning and he was at the airport about to head back this way! :woot:

Zjman said:
He's gonna be in Columbus Indiana which is flat but 20 mins away it pretty hilly and beautiful country, southern Indiana has some hills and congrats man, I was just through there last week and ur only 30 mins away from Bloomington so ya got hot college chicks to charm with ur accent.

Hell thats less then 2 hours from me!

Bronco72 said:
Hell thats less then 2 hours from me!

Sweet ! Imma need to meet the locals soon 8)

Eddyj said:
How long are you staying for?
When are we starting the buggy build?

Visa is 5 year renewable as much as I and the DHS want. So safe to say I'm here for a little bit !
Buggy build should start at some point, probably end of the year.
Now I'm focusing on finding a new place with a decent garage, doing good work at my new job and I'll probably buy a used rig in the meantime bc I WANNA RIDE :D

Hay man pm me when you get there. Ill help ya move in or what ever ya need i work in louisville so im a hour closer to columbus. Ill help ya out as much as i can

The Luke said:
Whatttttt?! Enzo is going to have a rig of his very own?!

That's the goal yeah !

BUG-E J said:
I wanna be the first person to roll it! :****:

43551b52fe883a0b8bd5b1aee21c9599_-even-surprised-fresh-memes-surprised_625-351.jpeg

Bronco72 said:
Hay man pm me when you get there. Ill help ya move in or what ever ya need i work in louisville so im a hour closer to columbus. Ill help ya out as much as i can

Thanks man !
I arrived in Colombus this evening. I'll try to visit a few places tomorrow and Monday. See if I can find something. If you know of a decent location with a big garage, LMK

Thanks, didn't realized the link was broken. Fixed it too.

I'm really glad to be back. Now I need to find something to do in Colombus IN ;D

Good luck on finding anything cool there, that's Bible Belt country, hell its vo pence hometown

I guess that means more time in the shop or chasing girls in bloomington then ! :woot:

Bebop said:
I guess that means more time in the shop or chasing girls in bloomington then ! :woot:

I kinda know that part of Indiana, wouldn't Louisville be closer than Bloomington? 100 times bigger city, and more BS but??

Louisville is like 1h away yeah.

No jealous though, I can chase girls anywhere :D

poolman said:
I kinda know that part of Indiana, wouldn't Louisville be closer than Bloomington? 100 times bigger city, and more BS but??

Bloomington is only 35-45 minutes from Columbus. It has been years since I lived in Columbus but I don't think there are many touristy things to do there. There are a few bars :drinkers: and there used to be at least one titty bar :cougar: really close to Cummins plant #1.

Columbus is a little over 1 hour from Indianapolis and 1:45 minutes from Louisville. Tons to do in either city. Bloomington doesn't have much other than Indiana University. Brown County/Nashville,IN is about 25 minutes from Columbus and it is beautiful country especially in the fall. Tons of mom & pop craft stores and a really nice state park.

As far as wheeling opportunities, Columbus is flat and not much available unless you are looking for a mud hole. The Badlands Offroad park is about 2-2.5 hours away and from what I have heard it is decent. There is also Red Bird Recreational area(about 1 hour away). I have never been but hear it is mostly woods riding dirt hills and valleys. Harlan will be the closest extreme riding with tons to offer.

I am just outside of Louisville and would love to show you around this area if you are interested(might be able tot talk poolman into joining us). The Offroad Expo is coming up here in Louisville in a few weeks. That is always a good time. Come on down and enjoy the show if you have never been. They are not doing the cavern ride this year but they are having a offroad car show and party on the River Front on Friday night as well as a party Saturday night at 4th Street Live(always lots of good scenery :cougar: there but my old ass is done with the club scene).

Hope some of this info helps. Glad you made it back! :woot:

Thank you Scooter !

I will def. be at the expo in June. I know Marvin (one of the owners) pretty well.

I would be delighted to meet you and discover the place. Poolman is of course welcome, he's a suepr cool dude. Met him and his wife at the last AOP Hardline ride. Fun times !

Ok, list of places to go offroading around that I found + how long it takes to get there :

Badlands : 1h53
Slade : 3h05
Windrock : 4h42
GMP : 4h42
Harlan / Putney : 4h53
AOP : 5h09

Quite surprisingly, Harlan isn't much closer than the other ones.

Any other place I've missed ?