• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wandering Frenchie news

Bebop said:
Ok, list of places to go offroading around that I found + how long it takes to get there :

Badlands : 1h53
Slade : 3h05
Windrock : 4h42
GMP : 4h42
Harlan / Putney : 4h53
AOP : 5h09

Quite surprisingly, Harlan isn't much closer than the other ones.

Any other place I've missed ?
How far from hot springs? I'm gonna take a trip there in the spring. That is a bad ass park!

Bebop said:
Ok, list of places to go offroading around that I found + how long it takes to get there :

Hawk Pride 6h11
Superlift (Hot Springs) 9h33
Disney OK 9h24
Rausch Creek PA 9h3
Pumpjack 2h53
Wildcat 3h
Moonlight 5h34
Pickett 4h46
Flat Nasty 6h32
Rush 3h46
Hollerwood 3h6

TBItoy said:
Hawk Pride 6h11
Superlift (Hot Springs) 9h33
Disney OK 9h24
Rausch Creek PA 9h3
Pumpjack 2h53
Wildcat 3h
Moonlight 5h34
Pickett 4h46
Flat Nasty 6h32
Rush 3h46
Hollerwood 3h6

Sweet !

Thanks man.

I don't know any of those, so I'll have to check them out :

Pumpjack 2h53
Wildcat 3h
Pickett 4h46
Rush 3h46
Hollerwood 3h6

I also forgot Dirty Turtle in KY, and that's fairly close (1h24)

BUG-E J said:
How far from hot springs? I'm gonna take a trip there in the spring. That is a bad ass park!
If you go to hot springs, I may try to come down if I'm off work. It's only 3hrs for me

Dirt700 said:
If you go to hot springs, I may try to come down if I'm off work. It's only 3hrs for me
I've talked with a handful of people. It will be around late September early October when the weather is nice. Knox will be opening showtime so I can climb it again! :****:

BUG-E J said:
I've talked with a handful of people. It will be around late September early October when the weather is nice. Knox will be opening showtime so I can climb it again! :****:

Everybody says once you go there you are spoiled and will come back. I have been for events and 1 time to ride back 15 years ago but never spent time there to just ride and explore. And showtime is nasty! We went to the Hog Wild Shoot out a few years ago and watched the carnage on Showtime. It was crazy!

money_pit_yj said:
Everybody says once you go there you are spoiled and will come back. I have been for events and 1 time to ride back 15 years ago but never spent time there to just ride and explore. And showtime is nasty! We went to the Hog Wild Shoot out a few years ago and watched the carnage on Showtime. It was crazy!
Hot springs is prolly my favorite park. Plenty of riding and all kinds of different trails.

Bebop said:

Hale, Choccolocco, Morris Mountain, Stony, plus some smaller ones hear and there like Hollytree & biscuit mountain