• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What have you seen go bye bye...

I've been wheeln for almost 10 years. Since I started, almost all wheeln areas that were not official ORV areas have since been closed. Most have been named above. Reiter has been the fun park for a long time.(This goes for a lot of people)I believe it was the last of it's kind. Good thing I left my mark, on a lot of trees. :redneck: On the other hand, I will now get to wheel some places I never have.

i give up, im selling my wheeler and going fast again. meanwhile building a new wheeler on the side so someday i can play again.:corn: anyone want to buy a toyota? toyota here, got yur-toyota...*said in salemans voice* :redneck::awesomework:

Black Diamond/Ravensdale areas
A small sand pit down on Coal Creek - was one of the first places my dad took me to learn to ride a dirt bike. Was an odd area, a big sand bowl. Anyone know the area? It was gated at the time but it was constantly used even with the gate.

empty commercial building lot near IKEA in Kent. Jereme (sly-yota) will remember this one. Got stuck in the mud pit at lunch, made it back just in time to catch the end of 6th period. Got hand-cuffed another time for violating the no tresspassing, but there werent any signs up so they released me and my buddy Andrew. Now its fenced in.

I remember behind Ikea K-9 came in after us one night. There where other spots down in the valley. also across from Lewis, and Clark theater. Also behind K-mart in West Seattle. Ravensdale was always fun... Aso Rife lake, some pit near Renton/Maple Valley, and some cool airport seized land.

I remember box-car canyon in Eatonville, the beaver ponds in Puyallup, and a little place behind the old Puyallup Fred Meyer...all places where the parties were at 10 years ago, but now gone due to development. :booo:

not closed, just limited use now.:;

Attachments

• old pics 586.jpg
    old pics 586.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 321
Anyone ever ride dirtbikes down by Munson's in Redmond?? Right where QFC and Bella botega are now.

The Powerline trail in little naches. and Cultus Hole in the Ahtanum. I always looked at the west side as having some serious hardcore wheeling (reiter) but it has been used and abused because of the population density. we on the east side need to take note of whats going on on the other side of the mountains and try to prevent it from happening here. I am a short drive from wheeling and I bet I could get away with driving the truggy as long as it is under the cover of darkness :fawkdancesmiley:

The Powerline trail in little naches. and Cultus Hole in the Ahtanum. I always looked at the west side as having some serious hardcore wheeling (reiter) but it has been used and abused because of the population density. we on the east side need to take note of whats going on on the other side of the mountains and try to prevent it from happening here. I am a short drive from wheeling and I bet I could get away with driving the truggy as long as it is under the cover of darkness :fawkdancesmiley:

I didn't know Powerline got closed. It was always getting temporarily shut down when I was younger but always opened back up after they got some rock to cover the powerline. I had my senior pictures taken on that trail. You wouldn't catch me on it today, too much mud!

I remember box-car canyon in Eatonville, the beaver ponds in Puyallup, and a little place behind the old Puyallup Fred Meyer...all places where the parties were at 10 years ago, but now gone due to development. :booo:

Box-Car's gone? I spent half the summer up there this year.

I only quit going up there this year because of the rumors swelling about rigs getting towed for being parked on the street around the entrances and the ever increasing number of dickheads that weren't from anywhere close to here that liked to try to start fights and trash the place (which is why they've tried to close it in the past).

Last edited:
Box-Car's gone? I spent half the summer up there this year.

I only quit going up there this year because of the rumors swelling about rigs getting towed for being parked on the street around the entrances

get a front driveshaft and you dont have to park at the street.:D

and a little place behind the old Puyallup Fred Meyer...all places where the parties were at 10 years ago, but now gone due to development. :booo:

Had to dig up and scan some old pics, here's one from behind he Fred Meyer in Puyallup: (back before we knew any better and mud was fun)

jeep2.jpg

And an old one from the mud out in Ravensdale:

jeep1.jpg

And ond just for fun back in the day at Moses Lake:

jeep3.jpg

there used to be a cool one down at the end of 116th st in everett. Don't know if ever really had a name

I remember the cops rolling up on Mauler, Jobless, and I think Big Mark and I years ago at little wooded spot between developments in Mill Creek.

Ravensdale
Mud Mountain Dam
Oaksdale in Renton
116th
Shaw Lake
High Rider
Coal Piles
Used to be a pit in Renton Highlands I'd ride my motorcycle, houses now.
Weyerhouser land up by Enumclaw

These are just places I remember taking my bike or Jeep. Can't even recall all the places Dad took me growing up. But that included a lot of Eastern Washington before the Green Dot system:booo::booo::booo:

But good memories from all of them.:D