• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What have you seen go bye bye...

The orignal Little Rattlesnake was awesome.
The backside of Moab Rim, Egg Ranch Fin.
Lions Back.
Highrider.
Miller river.
Ravens Roost.
Too many others.

I cant believe it hasnt been brought up.

I used to ride above Orting by Prairie Ridge in an area known as "The Crater".
There was a huge sandy bowl with hill climbs coming out in all directions. The portion with the crater and close by was sold off years ago and houses were put up.:booo:

We have since rode on the surrounding timberland till recently. It used to be some of the best trails. Nice cliffhangers on the way down to the river, nice tight trails or open flat stuff, it had it all. Now its all being developed and its one way in and one way out. The main office will see you drive by and come warn you while you are unloading that if they catch you they will have you arrested and impounded.

Its crazy, they are building schools and parks and golf and all kinds of **** just for this developement.:puke:

Used to ride out at the sand pit in "BaldHills" out past yelm by clearlake.

It was a cool sand pit and track with woods trails too. All houses now. Cant even find visible sand on google earth.:booo:

not closed, just limited use now.:;
attachment.php

Nice :awesomework:

I cant believe it hasnt been brought up.

I used to ride above Orting by Prairie Ridge in an area known as "The Crater".
There was a huge sandy bowl with hill climbs coming out in all directions. The portion with the crater and close by was sold off years ago and houses were put up.:booo:

We have since rode on the surrounding timberland till recently. It used to be some of the best trails. Nice cliffhangers on the way down to the river, nice tight trails or open flat stuff, it had it all. Now its all being developed and its one way in and one way out. The main office will see you drive by and come warn you while you are unloading that if they catch you they will have you arrested and impounded.

Its crazy, they are building schools and parks and golf and all kinds of **** just for this developement.:puke:

I forgot about that place. Me and a buddy used to ride there.
That development is some asian guys plan for a city.

This also reminded me of the area off of Tubbs Rd. between South Prairie and Wilkeson. Lots of bike and quad trails. Used to be 2 minutes from my house. We rode snowmobiles from my front porch and up through there a few winters ago.

R.i.p.

Provost..:mad:

6 years ago... :booo:

And every where it was wet and since dryed up, Locked up or just built on.

Also I would like two second the notation about Tahuya when it was 5x bigger

Fawking place is like a dog thats been nuterd.

I feel sorry for all you Reiter people.. **** aint ever guna be the same.

I remember the cops rolling up on Mauler, Jobless, and I think Big Mark and I years ago at little wooded spot between developments in Mill Creek.

how many years ago was that cause there's only a couple places around there that where even decent to play in.

There used to be a spot up behind evergreen speedway that was fun plus you got to watch the races.

how many years ago was that cause there's only a couple places around there that where even decent to play in.

There used to be a spot up behind evergreen speedway that was fun plus you got to watch the races.

that would have been cheater hill, i used to go up there and play on the hill climb, then get drunk and watch the races. also behind fredmeyer was fun to mash around the pit.

I just looked at a 5 photo picture frame I have hanging up and realized that all 5 pictures are from areas that are not open anymore.... :booo: