• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Caddi is ALIVE

Damn, that thing is awesome Brian. The interior looks huge and layed out great. And can smoke a local Maro', bad ass. drool

Dude that is pimp, prob my favorite Jimmy's 4x4 rig. Loving the new look. Close up of the rear please, wanna see the new fuel cell and rad back there.

now if we can get a break from the weather I can go to our "river" for some shock tuning. Our "river" is the Arkansas, it dry heading to the west . I can run 50 plus miles without seeing a drop of water. Its like running on a long sandbar, whoops and all. I got the rear fuel tank on my moonbuggy Wendsday nite. It looks like ass, but I'm not going to JV for the Show n' Shine! Im gonna end up with 19 gallons. All and all Lucky Dog is almost ready.

With the swap of the new LS1 was also added a new TH350 tranny. The lower rad support was left so after the K.O.H. race the rad. will move back to were it has alway's been, moved it highter to get more air for this race. It get's all new skin's with NEW color's (maybe) new exhaust that was coated and a bunch of other up-dates. Here are a few pic's.
bentandtwisted003-2.jpg

bentandtwisted005-2.jpg

bentandtwisted006-1.jpg

bentandtwisted007-1.jpg

bentandtwisted009-1.jpg

bentandtwisted012.jpg

bentandtwisted017.jpg

bentandtwisted019.jpg

bentandtwisted024.jpg

Looks really cool, like the updates and little changes. So fuel system uses two pumps all the time or is one a spare?