• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy wives

98TJ said:
I been married 43 years. Don't worry about a ****in' pair of missing jeans, a pair of drawers or a ****in' toothbrush. Start worrying when a ****in' .357 comes up missing......along with a box of hollow points. Try sleeping on that **** for 27 years.

Thank your sir..end thread please..

rednecklights said:
I can honestly say mines not crazy (yet) .... But lawd have mercy she is late all the time. No concept of time.

pot-and-kettle.jpg

Glad im not the only one with a silly wife. i love her to the end of the world and she is amazing but lord she does some crazy things. Thank you for the laughs and the reminder that women do some crazy things and they don't think like a man.

Re:

Hi boys! JJs wife here. :) I feel honored that our "situation" has made it to your board. So this is what yall talk about! Where to start...I did NOT lose his jeans. He buys new jeans about once a month, wears them 5 times and then cuts them into ultra sexy jorts and wears them to the shop until they are destroyed and i refuse to wash them and then pitches them.(when I say ultra sexy, I mean the ultimate, can't take my eyes off him, how did I get so lucky, sexy) The real issue here is not missing jeans but how the jeans cycled from new to trash so quickly. The answer... Too many shop days lately. And as far as him finding a bunch of jeans in the wash...didn't happen. Those were the two pair of jeans he claims to have left.
As far as the fridge goes in the garage. I thought it would be a good idea to have to put extra food, drinks, and most importantly, beer in since our current fridge consists mainly of milk(the man REALLY likes milk...like a gallon a day likes milk). But because the fridge was not his idea and he doesn't care if I have to go to the store every other day because we run out of milk space in the fridge, because its not him being inconvenienced, he puts forth no effort in making my fridge plan succeed.
Another issue with the fridge Is there is no room in our garage because of all of JJs crap. I would have thought his 2000+sq ft man cave/shop were enough but no, he has to invade our two car garage, making it nearly impossible for me to even park my car in there.
So even though I love my husband dearly and don't know what I would do without him, he is a delusional, owner of too many jeans, and too much shop space man.
Instead of writing this silly post, he should have just moved his crap and plugged in my dang fridge so that I can do my hair in the bathroom. Is that so much for a woman to ask?! :)

Re: Re:

patooyee said:
Hi boys! JJs wife here. :) I feel honored that our "situation" has made it to your board. So this is what yall talk about! Where to start...I did NOT lose his jeans. He buys new jeans about once a month, wears them 5 times and then cuts them into ultra sexy jorts and wears them to the shop until they are destroyed and i refuse to wash them and then pitches them.(when I say ultra sexy, I mean the ultimate, can't take my eyes off him, how did I get so lucky, sexy) The real issue here is not missing jeans but how the jeans cycled from new to trash so quickly. The answer... Too many shop days lately. And as far as him finding a bunch of jeans in the wash...didn't happen. Those were the two pair of jeans he claims to have left.
As far as the fridge goes in the garage. I thought it would be a good idea to have to put extra food, drinks, and most importantly, beer in since our current fridge consists mainly of milk(the man REALLY likes milk...like a gallon a day likes milk). But because the fridge was not his idea and he doesn't care if I have to go to the store every other day because we run out of milk space in the fridge, because its not him being inconvenienced, he puts forth no effort in making my fridge plan succeed.
Another issue with the fridge Is there is no room in our garage because of all of JJs crap. I would have thought his 2000+sq ft man cave/shop were enough but no, he has to invade our two car garage, making it nearly impossible for me to even park my car in there.
So even though I love my husband dearly and don't know what I would do without him, he is a delusional, owner of too many jeans, and too much shop space man.
Instead of writing this silly post, he should have just moved his crap and plugged in my dang fridge so that I can do my hair in the bathroom. Is that so much for a woman to ask?! :)
Hey nothing wrong with a of milk gallon a day we do two or so a day at our house, apparently we have a drinking problem.....

Have JJ set you up an account. (MrsPatooyee) we need to hear both sides of the story more often.
Please don't post a pic of said jorts.

Re:

patooyee said:
Hahahha!!! LOVE IT!!! So Patooyee is NOT perfect!!??? Hahahah I knew it!!! This is so funny to me knowing good ole JJ. I'm dying. Shoulda known there was 2 sides this!! Well Patooyee... Looks like the truth is out there.. And Mrs patooyee, Do you find it hard to win a arguement with JJ?? I can only imagine!! Hahahaha. :stir: gotta love him tho! Awesome classic post I must say patooyee.

Re:

patooyee said:

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making "JJ" a sammich.

Re: Re:

JohnG said:
Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making "JJ" a sammich.
No, I'm stuck in a cabin in Nowhere, Alabama manning his jean stash with a cranky three year old while JJ is in the woods wheeling. His pre made sandwich that I picked up at Walmart is ready to go in the fridge when he should get hungry.

Re: Re: Re:

patooyee said:
No, I'm stuck in a cabin in Nowhere, Alabama manning his jean stash with a cranky three year old while JJ is in the woods wheeling. His pre made sandwich that I picked up at Walmart is ready to go in the fridge when he should get hungry.
Well he trained you well ::)

Omg... Just laughed so hard... Maybe change the title to crazy husband's... Awesome response mrspayotee!

Guess she know who wears the pants in that relationship, since it seems mrpayotee is wearing jorts.

Any way we could get patooyee's screen name changed to Jorts? Maybe that what one of the "j" in JJ stands for.