• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did the Tri Cities thread get deleted?

Actually, No we don't. There are so many restrictions on everything, and where you can go, its a bit of a PITA.
alot of the ORV parks, where we are allowed, are 90% bike or quad trails.
I have lived in your kneck of the woods and you don't have the eco nazies that we have here.

I'm all for keeping places open, and pack it in, pack it out.
But if we are not welcome to come to your part of the woods to go wheeling for fear of closure, then maybe we should reciprocate (sp)?

If thats the way that you look at it fine. Look at it this way, Lets say that you have a half-way decent wheeling area in your back yard, that has been keep semi secret, with the exception of a few buddies. (let me mind you that this area is no bigger than 75-110 acres) You wouldnt have a problem with people coming from all the way across the state just to wheel it?

If you in any way say " no i wouldnt mind" I call bullshit

If you called me up, said.. Hey wanna go wheeling in that spot up______, with you and you buds this weekend.. I would not have a problem. If you came out here, found my spot trashed it and posted pics.. then I WOULD have a problem.

If i called you up, and said.. Hey, mind if i come wheeling with you and your buds in YOUR spot and you say no.. (without knowing me).. I'd say your a pecker head.