• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie run 2016

halcat

I guess I need to start this. Just around the corner. I'm taking my rig south in the morning for an engine tune so maybe it will run better. Thinking about a meal for Saturday night for our group, you know who you are. Would love if Big Sam would do his sleeping bag ham again. If your listening Sam, I'll buy the ham. If your over your knee surgery and get to come. I hope to get there Wednesday and set up camp. My grill is still there from the Hardline ride. Anybody want to chime in?

Am coming Wednesday good lord willing. Hoping pholmann will come down Saturday . Can't wait that's forsure. Hope it's dry this time we had some rain last year but it wasn't nothing like the hardline ride.

Re:

I'll be getting home the 22nd and heading that way. I'll be camping on top of my trailer. Bringing the s10 truggy. Supposedly busted knuckle is going to film the southern hill shootout so I think I'll have to do that. Try and be a YouTube hero.

I'm out on this one. Sure will miss hanging out with the gang. Don't give up my RV spot for 2017!!!!!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

I agree John, when you beat this we will celebrate with a victory ride. BTW, I meant to put this threat in trail rides not general discussion. You can move it if you like.

1tonyj said:
All of our Florida crew will be back again....hope it don't rain this year :driving:

Dam don't evening talk about rain please. Praying for a dust storm after the hardline ride :****:

Hey 1tonyj, hope you guys stay by the volleyball courts again this year. We are the guys that stayed across from you guys, breakfast was awesome. loller.gif thumb.gif :eat: :eat:

taylormade said:
Hey 1tonyj, hope you guys stay by the volleyball courts again this year. We are the guys that stayed across from you guys, breakfast was awesome. loller.gif thumb.gif :eat: :eat:

We gonna try...yall come on back over thumb.gif

Wish I was making this one. But the jeep is going under the torch in a couple weeks. So it's getting prepped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day I pay 100 buks to ride... Well, there won't be that day. Insane. I thought will was givin hand jobs or somehting for that price. But nope. Not even a hand job. Hey coulda saved 20 buks by pre registering. Ha. Naw naw. Y'all are nuts. Still
Love ya. But y'all are nuts.