• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzy
View attachment 37163

Tower area
View attachment 37164

I showed you mine now show me you work. The problem is that the topo doesn't show crap for really what is out there I can prove it is there please have better docs, than a topo for me

The tower area? Are you kidding?

Really Charlie, do you really think that the negro and I have no clue as to what is in that area? Please tell me you are not that naive.

I showed you mine now show me you work. The problem is that the topo doesn't show crap for really what is out there I can prove it is there please have better docs, than a topo for me

You're going to recreate issy up to the tower?
You go girl!:cheer:
I'm sure I don't need to remind you about decision making and who does or doesn't make decisions for me.:;

Brad and rick are some of the best trail cutters around. Dont feed them BS, just figure out how to work with them and get them out there and help make the best new trails possible.

Brad and rick are some of the best trail cutters around. Dont feed them BS, just figure out how to work with them and get them out there and help make the best new trails possible.

ding ding!! :cheer:

I see someone gets SOMETHING in this thread.

you know... i normally don't get into this but why are you guys ganging up on nowires.
'
he is putting in the effort, more than i can say for alot of us.

and all you can do is gang bang him.

I have met charlie on 2 different occations AT reiter, and i've only been there 4 times.

pretty good odds.
he is up there alot and doing what he can.

**** you guys who just want to bash... jeezus h kriste

you people who are saying oh my the trails will never be the same.. bla bla bal

ya well maybe they won't but with the few who are putting in the effort, maybe we will have trails again.

either put up or shut up.

you will never see me bashing somebody who is putting in the efffort, right or wrong!

you know... i normally don't get into this but why are you guys ganging up on nowires.
'
he is putting in the effort, more than i can say for alot of us.

and all you can do is gang bang him.

I have met charlie on 2 different occations AT reiter, and i've only been there 4 times.

pretty good odds.
he is up there alot and doing what he can.

**** you guys who just want to bash... jeezus h kriste

you people who are saying oh my the trails will never be the same.. bla bla bal

ya well maybe they won't but with the few who are putting in the effort, maybe we will have trails again.

either put up or shut up.

you will never see me bashing somebody who is putting in the efffort, right or wrong!

He is doing a fine job and has put forth many many hours and is apreciated by alot of folks. Myself I wouldn't let a couple people hinder his efforts.....

Being that your admin wants to protect this clown from reality anyone who wants a copy send me a PM.:awesomework:

All I am doing is calling you out. You fill these threads with you vas knowledge and I want to see it. Tell the whole story not just the side to try and discredit me (you jumped the gun without all of the facts again) As always Misinformed people thinking without all of the facts

Calling you out now
Show us all your wisdom at trail building. Can you just give us one example of it and where you have used it
Show us all one example of a trail that you have built that is not being shut down do to improper design and environmental impact
Please post examples of anything you have done to improve the ORV community

Your silence or sarcasm back will show your ignorance

Being that your admin wants to protect this clown from reality anyone who wants a copy send me a PM.:awesomework:

Excuse me. What did I state in the thread that I edited and locked?

Maybe you should re-read what I stated.

This is where you need to be a big boy and handle your own problems without showing private pms to cause and stir Drama. Charlie is a big boy and can take care of himself. This is where you need to stop this stupid BS---now....

All I am doing is calling you out. You fill these threads with you vas knowledge and I want to see it. Tell the whole story not just the side to try and discredit me (you jumped the gun without all of the facts again) As always Misinformed people thinking without all of the facts

Calling you out now
Show us all your wisdom at trail building. Can you just give us one example of it and where you have used it
Show us all one example of a trail that you have built that is not being shut down do to improper design and environmental impact

Dude you're talking out of your ass. I never said anything about me building any trails.:rolleyes:
If you're going to "call me out" get your **** straight.:looser:

Dude you're talking out of your ass. I never said anything about me building any trails.:rolleyes:
If you're going to "call me out" get your **** straight.:looser:

Yep just what I thought would come back:awesomework:

If you're just going to keep trying to change the subject why don't you start another thread? You're turning this one to **** and it's going to get locked.

Binder you are saying nowires is turning this thread into ****?........ Come on isn't that the pot calling the kettle black............ :flipoff:

To put a more positive spin on this whole discussion, I have a friend staying here from Moscow, Idaho. We wheeled Walker yesterday and today with my club, the Rainier Ridge Rams. Actually he wheeled and I rode, but is a different story.

He was in awe that there are actual trails designated and maintained. There are no ORV areas in Idaho. Much like here, most of the private land is no longer accessible. A month of so he came over and ran Naches and Evans creek with a group from Southern Idaho. They drive all the way here because there are no legally usable trails in Idaho.

To put a more positive spin on this whole discussion, I have a friend staying here from Moscow, Idaho. We wheeled Walker yesterday and today with my club, the Rainier Ridge Rams. Actually he wheeled and I rode, but is a different story.

He was in awe that there are actual trails designated and maintained. There are no ORV areas in Idaho. Much like here, most of the private land is no longer accessible. A month of so he came over and ran Naches and Evans creek with a group from Southern Idaho. They drive all the way here because there are no legally usable trails in Idaho.
That is cool that they had a good time and are willing to come this far. I guess I have no room to whine about driving for an hour to go wheelin right now

Calling you out now

We built plenty of trails at Reiter, what have you built?

As for what's been built and not getting shut down is an absolute bullshit comment to make. Why the **** would I build a trail at Reiter that I could already wheel at Walker. Reiter had the sickest trails in the state for a reason, and that reaosn wasn't you.

If think you are doing such a great job then keep it up. Just don't come here and expect the rest of us to give ya a pat on the back.

We built plenty of trails at Reiter, what have you built?

As for what's been built and not getting shut down is an absolute bullshit comment to make. Why the **** would I build a trail at Reiter that I could already wheel at Walker. Reiter had the sickest trails in the state for a reason, and that reaosn wasn't you.

If think you are doing such a great job then keep it up. Just don't come here and expect the rest of us to give ya a pat on the back.

I will give him a pat on the back :awesomework: Hes trying to do his best to work through a very difficult situation and all he gets from a select few is a bunch of flak:booo: Face it Reiter was doomed for years and we all know it. Why not start trying to work together and build the "new" area to be the best it can be. It wont be like the old area and we all know why so this petty ass bickering isnt ever going to get us anywhere:booo: If you dont think that those people representing the 4x4s are represent your best intrests then form a group elect your own rep. and ask for a place at the table.:awesomework:

Last edited:
and ask for a place at the table.:awesomework:

That's the problem here Jim. Some people are misrepresenting themselves as having a place at the table and trying to BS others to follow them by posting untruths. The general public has a hard enough time trying to sort things out without people misleading them...I know it makes me look bad by carrying on like I often do but it's for the greater good.
People deserve to know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.