• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niel I suspect they are keeping it small to keep down the roar so to speak so more can be achieved--whatever that may be. For the record the selected group are all motoried based folks.

I gotcha Mike, but it might be too late for that. Tod over at Thumpertalk has posted it as he received the email from DNR. The bikers are pissed and I wouldn't be surprised if there are 25 of them that show up. I just want to observe and don't care if we don't have a chance for input. :awesomework:

I gotcha Mike, but it might be too late for that. Tod over at Thumpertalk has posted it as he received the email from DNR. The bikers are pissed and I wouldn't be surprised if there are 25 of them that show up. I just want to observe and don't care if we don't have a chance for input. :awesomework:

I too posted it here this morning but pulled it after talking with david.

I wouldnt be a bit surprised to hear that more then expected people showed up to this meeting...

Remember what happened with the "ELBE HILLS FOCUS MEETING" a few years ago... I dont think Nancy was ready for that amount of people to show up and make a presence...:awesomework:

IF those who care and can show up DONT, THEN where's the support at?:eeek:

Crash I understand where your coming from by saying only a select few are invited or what not... but WE ARE THE PUBLIC AND WE WANT REITER TO STAY OPEN!!!

So..there for... SHOW UP AND SHOW THEM WE CARE!!!!:awesomework:

If I could afford the petro, I would be there

I understand keeping this small....BUT, if they didn't want the public to be able to attend then DNR shouldn't have said that the public could come and observe.

I have emailed David Way to let him know I plan to attend as an "OBSERVER ONLY" and I hope that others that go, but did not receive a specific email invite the same as I did not, will mind their manners and not do anything to disrupt the meeting, so positive constructive work can be accomplished.

I think if Crash, JKKat and NoWires are going as the Reps for the 4x4 Community we are very well represented. :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

So I am hoping to see some new faces there based upon quotes in this thread, as well as some old ones, and most importantly that everyone there will act accordingly to not give us a black eye with DNR and the overall Community. :awesomework:

I wouldnt be a bit surprised to hear that more then expected people showed up to this meeting...

Remember what happened with the "ELBE HILLS FOCUS MEETING" a few years ago... I dont think Nancy was ready for that amount of people to show up and make a presence...:awesomework:

IF those who care and can show up DONT, THEN where's the support at?:eeek:

Crash I understand where your coming from by saying only a select few are invited or what not... but WE ARE THE PUBLIC AND WE WANT REITER TO STAY OPEN!!!

So..there for... SHOW UP AND SHOW THEM WE CARE!!!!:awesomework:

If I could afford the petro, I would be there

Elbe was different as there was an issue on the table where alot of input was needed. with this gabe we have no idea what is going to be discussed. Plus David doesn't want a large crowd because that will more than likely hamper whatever it is we are going to be doing. I agree that yes we need numbers--but this is not the case right now and you have to have faith in those who are working for you. when that time comes folks will be called apon to either organize or voice there concerns.

Help us get by not showing up unless you are asked to. This will help us.

I think the reason there trying to keep it to a few people is so something can actually be put forward and implamented asap.
I believe that the people on this board as well as the general users almost need to put there 2 cents worth into the people that are going to this meeting and make sure there word is heard as to make things go forward.

I do agree lossing some of Reiter for the winter would be not nice and make the areas open worse off for the short time but this is one of the best ways to get stuff done there.

Kat

Sounds good Mike...

David..I see that you are watching... Hope this isnt going to back fire on the ORV users of Reiter foot hills....:awesomework:

Some of us drive from long distances to come play and volunteer our time/labor so we can have such a great area to wheel and play at:awesomework:

I too posted it here this morning but pulled it after talking with david.

:awesomework: I don't want to make trouble or extra work for you guys and will trust that you will represent our concerns.

Can you take a look at the "Blazing Trails" video link I posted, I would like to talk to you about it tonight as well.

Crash,, JKKat, and NoWires, you all need to remember that we as a group have been waiting all sumer and fall for this public meeting to take place telling us DNR's plans.

Are you saying that this is not that Puclic Meeting? Because if it is that meeting, then everyone with an interest should show up!

Crash,, JKKat, and NoWires, you all need to remember that we as a group have been waiting all sumer and fall for this public meeting to take place telling us DNR's plans.

Are you saying that this is not that Puclic Meeting? Because if it is that meeting, then everyone with an interest should show up!

Thats what I was trying to get at:awesomework:.. I just used more words :redneck:

Ted--for the record this is not the public meeting pertaining to the ORV/DNR's finding torwards the ORV status--this is a different deal.

If it was it would be established at a large venue to discuss and would have been public..

Ok, thanks, that is one of the things I wanted to know, because David told me when I ask him that there would be a Public Meeting to present "The Plan" and from the copy of the email I saw, this sounded like that meeting, but trying to limit the public input.

Like I said in an earlier post, I feel we have the right people going to represent us in you, JKKat and NoWires, but one of my concerns and I think others also if the three of you are not the best in the west about passing information down to the troops. Hey I know you try, but it is just your nature that it does not always do the job. Don't take this as criticism, it is just the facts as I see them.

Ok, thanks, that is one of the things I wanted to know, because David told me when I ask him that there would be a Public Meeting to present "The Plan" and from the copy of the email I saw, this sounded like that meeting, but trying to limit the public input.

Like I said in an earlier post, I feel we have the right people going to represent us in you, JKKat and NoWires, but one of my concerns and I think others also if the three of you are not the best in the west about passing information down to the troops. Hey I know you try, but it is just your nature that it does not always do the job. Don't take this as criticism, it is just the facts as I see them.

Ted,

Being a part of the smaller group going and in the past being prevy to some info, there are ideas and info that the general public does not need to know as of that point in time, but in the future time it would be correct to let everybody know. We do try our best to get all the info we have to give out. That is also part of the reason why i also goto PNW4WDA region 1 meeting every month as well.

I am not trying to lump you into the whole wheeling public.

Kat

there are ideas and info that the general public does not need to know as of that point in time, but in the future time it would be correct to let everybody know.

And you're not the public?....If some of you people appoint yourselves as leaders of the public you need to pass the information along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts