• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Doin the Cheese.....

Big_MARK

I'm planing on heading over to Nachese this weekend, anybody wanna meet up?

I'll most likely head over 90 on Friday night (July 28- July 30) , drive up Milk Creek Road to the end of the road (for red White and Blue, my tow rig) then Sat a.m. run Shoestring? hit all the high lights, then drink some tequila at night and eat meat.

Let me know if you are down, I actually have a working CB so I can always be reached on channel 34.

gene from Bayview is heading that way Thursday Night. I might be heading that way friday evening meeting up with him. :cool:

CrustyJeep said:
Yes :booo:
If you got off your ass long enough and away from your computer, you might be able to get those motor mounts done in time enough to go so shush, you big baby! :talktothehand-smilie: :flipoff:

:corn:

eviltoymaker said:
If you got off your ass long enough and away from your computer, you might be able to get those motor mounts done in time enough to go so shush, you big baby! :talktothehand-smilie: :flipoff:

:corn:

I just had pop come out my nose :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Cool, I'd really like to have a group to wheel with, I;ll keep checkin back!

Glenn fiz yer **** and come over there, it'll be a good time.

So gibby just posted up a notice about a Burn ban for Naches area. :mad: Which sucks, IMO. No fawking campfire. I'm going to freeze my ass off at night. Now I'm kinda up in the air about going. I want a damn campfire to sit around get drunk, and BS all night. :mad:

You can go to wally world and get one of the fony camp fires, they burn on propane, and are burn ban legal. not exactly warm but it's a bright campfire.

Yeah the burn ban sort of sucks but I have an opportunity to go so I'm takin it!

I have two kids who are away this weekend and the woman didn't have any plans so....

:cheer: for me!