• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

Beyer said:
87 octane is like $1.74 here, but diesel is still $2.79. ::)
Yeah, I am not really understanding why there is such a big spread between gas and diesel either.

InDaShop said:
crude was down over $5 yesterday at one point around $48. This morning we are trading $50.60 right now so up about $1.20 since the open.

I had to take a splash of $2.99 diesel this morning. Couldnt make it until tomorrow for the $2.49 stuff 5 miles the other direction.
there are some oil guys crying the fawking blues right now, waa, gross earnings per barrell 1/3 what it was. they still make it at $50 a barrell. they starve at 30. when they were getting rich I just hope they saved some

wyatt, $.50/gal is enough for me to drive across town if I need more than 10 gallon. other than that, **** it. I like people that drive across town for $.10. yup, your 10 gallon saved you a dollar ::)

blacksheep10 said:
there are some oil guys crying the fawking blues right now, waa, gross earnings per barrell 1/3 what it was. they still make it at $50 a barrell. they starve at 30.

My dad has worked in the oil fields for 30 years. He says at $63 a barrel that is plenty. At that price the oil companies are making plenty of money and helps hold down the cost of every day goods.

Latest posts