• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DROPPn' diesel prices --- $3.55 to $2.99 in 10 days!

I need to invest in an "L" tank for the bed. Then I can go a bit further between fills. Had to take on $30 worth this am to get some cushion until I can get to the east side for sssshhhhheeeeeepppp fuel.

Miles just texted $2.92 diesel.... I filled up last night at $2.99 in preparation for the OPEC meeting today that will jack our prices...

wngrog said:
carl told me 2.86 south of Austin :eek:

**** enjoy while it lasts!!!!!!!!!

dammit wish I had a huge drum I could fill up even at $3 a gallon cause if the damn Iranians jack the prices we are all gonna feel the dry fist dookie punchin our asses

MUCHADO said:

dammit wish I had a huge drum I could fill up even at $3 a gallon cause if the damn Iranians jack the prices we are all gonna feel the dry fist dookie punchin our asses

Damn Rob you sound like the rest of the people out there. You scared :dunno:

Cole said:
Damn Rob you sound like the rest of the people out there. You scared :dunno:

well durka durka's have already been quoted to not tolerate cheap oil----I got my $$$ on prices going up based on what I've read online.

Fugggg I hope not though---KOH in February would cost me $900 in fuel at 10mpg towing if fuel is $3 a gallon... at $5 a gallon it will cost $1500.

MUCHADO said:

I have as many 250 gallon totes perfectly clean, one use for fish oil as you need. you wanna buy some?

Saudi Arabian Minister Fails to Endorse OPEC Cut

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20602013&sid=a9ogUG3HZOpA&refer=commodity_futures

two things

1. I love the fact you read Bloomberg.

2. High prices hurt Saudi the worst. Though I thought they wanted to kep it around $70????

None the less, US oil co's. are in the rape stages. Oil has come off by nearly 50% in 3 months. Yet gas/fuel costs have barely come off 20%. I'm kinda glad it is staying a bit high, people are continueing to drive less. :dunno:

InDaShop said:
Oil has come off by nearly 50% in 3 months. Yet gas/fuel costs have barely come off 20%.

Something to do with the "day trading". I don't understand it, like a lot of folks don't. It should be relative...one goes down so does the other, that don't happen. When crude goes up though gas does at the same rate or faster, don't work the other way around. ???

****ers!

Wow. Just checked the Flying J site today for the first time in a few days...
Reg gas $2.15 :eek:
Diesel $2.77 :woody:

Yeah gas has drooped to 2.37 here and diesel was 3.15. Flying J prices. Dann the last time gas was this cheap was 2 years ago and it just above $2/gallon

Latest posts