• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially chassis buggy build!!!

Got some pics the other day. He's still got a few things left to button up on it. Ordered the Springs for the coilovers the other day. It weighed 4600 lbs.

:woot: :woot:

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Door are the ticket. I made some for mine a few months ago and love them. Cool buggy

driveshafts got done earlier this week, got an appt to get the exhaust run on saturday.

Got the buggy home last night!!! Had to head out of town for the weekend. Gonna try and fix the motor problem on sunday afternoon and get yall some good flex pics up and such before she gets tore down for paint!!!!

Here a few pics when i was playin at the house after work. sorry bout the quality its from my wifes camera on her phone.

[attachment deleted by admin]

looks realy good , you going to put any kind of skins on it or just leave it tube

Not sure yet. Thinking bout skinning the doors and back leaving the front end open. got a roof and windshield for it.

:dblthumb: That thing turned out sweet. I love the lines on the 321 chassis. Here is a question for ya. How tall are you, and how much head room did you end up with in the cab?

Got it painted and put back together today!!! Still have to do the front end tubing and other few things but mostly ready to go for a test run!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks great man! I'm so ready to get mine done and I've barely even started!

BTW, I appologize if I just missed it earlier in this thread, but do you know the dimensions on that fuel cell? Or at least how many gallons it is?

J. J.