• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ever soooo slow toy build.

white-rhyno

Its been a month or so i figured i better show what im up to lately. Starting to throw together a toy. Not even really sure what my direction is yet. I am going propane and dual cases. Thats about all i really know.

Jed has been busy making **** for me. He is my personal machinist.

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

Propane ****. (Thanks hammered)
DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

New 5sp (thanks doved85)
DSCN0550.jpg

Dual cases, adapter should be here shortly with some 4.7 case gears.
DSCN0552.jpg

Thats it so far. Should have the cases together on monday. My crossmemeber was backordered. Lord only know when that shows up.

Hoping to pick up my D60 next weekend.......

wow--I bet its going to be kinda odd at first from your last rig to this.. But I am willing to bet with how often you guys head out in the winter you will be loving it. Looking forward to seeing the finished product out on the trail :awesomework:

Im sure its going to be a bit of a culture shock at first. Feel like im back in highschool again. Actually building a wheeler on a budget. The buggy was nice other than the payment.........

Try to find someone else to buy a set with you. The shipping for 8 was not much more than the shipping for four. I payed less than 400 shipped to my door for my four.

What tires are those Brad?

Those are the military 37x12.50R16.5 Goodyear M/T's in a Radial...

I used to have a set in the 30" variety on my old Ram D50... loved them, but it never got "wheeled" at the time... just some high school playin in the mud with open diffs.

Odie has some of them for sale PM Megatoy66...:awesomework:

What isn't Odie selling?

Those are the military 37x12.50R16.5 Goodyear M/T's in a Radial...

I used to have a set in the 30" variety on my old Ram D50... loved them, but it never got "wheeled" at the time... just some high school playin in the mud with open diffs.

Think those bitches will fit on the ranger?

Looking good Brad. You gonna be ready for the spring snow wheelin? :corn:

Whats it matter, you will have sold your runner by the time i get mine done........

Should be sitting on all four tires by Sunday and have the motor running again this weekend. Goal is to have it "Drivable" by the second week of December.... Gots to get the holiday tree.:flipoff:

Latest posts