• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ever soooo slow toy build.

Grabbed a few pics of Brads truck when I was out at his shop this afternoon...

BradsToy1.jpg

BradsToy3.jpg

BradsToy4.jpg

Brad playing with his gay steering stabilizer...

BradsToy2.jpg

Can I ask why propane? Not second guessing ya. Delivery systems prolly have gotten a lot better over time. :cool:

It had a carb. Propane is cheaper. Will accommodate a turbo when the funds allow it. No electronics.

Best of all, it is better for the environment. Plus i get out of having to pay my road tax.:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks. I dont know why more people dont use them. Real easy to trim off 3/4" with the plasma. I think they just look better.

I agree but for my DD the extra kick out from the 4x4 fenders keep things "looking" legit.

It had a carb. Propane is cheaper. Will accommodate a turbo when the funds allow it. No electronics.

Best of all, it is better for the environment. Plus i get out of having to pay my road tax.:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Not exactly true, Just depends whether you want harmful gasses going up into the atmosphere or settling at you feet... which kills plants... :booo:

I agree but for my DD the extra kick out from the 4x4 fenders keep things "looking" legit.

Not exactly true, Just depends whether you want harmful gasses going up into the atmosphere or settling at you feet... which kills plants... :booo:

Anyway you want to look at it, propane is WAY better for the environment than gas.

Im not running it for the environmental benefits, it just happens to have some.

Um, why is that?

I have a feeling pictures will be involved...

No need for pics. To make a long story short

I have been bustin my balls for the last three days to get this project somewhat done. Today i spent 4 hours ****ing with my distributer to get the mechanical advance correct. Its close... Then i go for a short drive, at 35mph death wobble sets in. No big deal, go back to the shop to check some ****. Pull into the shop and it steaming out the hood, appears I have a leaky headgasket.... Im thrilled.........

No need for pics. To make a long story short

I have been bustin my balls for the last three days to get this project somewhat done. Today i spent 4 hours ****ing with my distributer to get the mechanical advance correct. Its close... Then i go for a short drive, at 35mph death wobble sets in. No big deal, go back to the shop to check some ****. Pull into the shop and it steaming out the hood, appears I have a leaky headgasket.... Im thrilled.........

Yep, that would suck big. Been there a couple times. But, due to the simplicity of the toy engine, should be a quick fix.

Try doing it on a 280ZX engine, in a 1980 Maxima....

Finally went for my first little trip. Propane works great. Headgasket doesnt leak that much, I think i might leave it alone for now.

Front digs and stock toy axles are not the best idea, ill get some pics when i pull it apart tonight or tomorrow.

R151f, Ultimate duals, twin sticks, and a rear disco are really fun to **** around with. I have a small shifter factory in my cab.

Latest posts