• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FordFrk06's Toyota Build

Dain Bramage

well, the start of it anyway. i expect there will be many necroposts in the thread. but anyway, here goes.

got my remanufactured engine from jasper today, along with the installation kit and radiator.

(links)

took it over to my mechanics house tonite, and i am going to help him with it tomorrow. also tomorrow i am gonna get my clutch kit.

damn. i actually went to olympic 4x4 on thursday and bought one. i will see if i can return it. you want anything for it?

unfortunately, my mechanic came down with a cold, so we didnt get any work done today. also, monroe foreign auto decided that they werent gonna be open today, so i didnt get my clutch kit. now i gotta wait till monday. really frustrating.

FordFrk06 said:
damn. i actually went to olympic 4x4 on thursday and bought one. i will see if i can return it. you want anything for it?

unfortunately, my mechanic came down with a cold, so we didnt get any work done today. also, monroe foreign auto decided that they werent gonna be open today, so i didnt get my clutch kit. now i gotta wait till monday. really frustrating.

You can have it if you need it, a couple beers in exchange would be nice but not necessary.

lol, i will do the best an 18 year old can.

i have a night class in everett tuesday & thursdays, it gets out at 6:30, i could swing by after, if that works.

FordFrk06 said:
lol, i will do the best an 18 year old can.

i have a night class in everett tuesday & thursdays, it gets out at 6:30, i could swing by after, if that works.

Never mind on the beer then. Email or PM next time you know you will be in Everett, if the class is at ECC I'm only a couple blocks away.

FordFrk06 said:
thanks for the skidplate. one more thing: do you have the mounting bolts for it?

My truck came from the East Coast. If the bolts didn't shear off in the frame, they were most likely too rusty to keep and were thrown away. I'm amazed that skid still looked as good as it did.

lol, k thanks. whats the easiest way to get a sheared bolt out? i think the skidplate bolts under the diffy are sheared.

Jesus, you fall asleep or something?

Show us the rest already!!:fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, when are we gonna wheel again? I think my brrothers '69 Bronco will be along.