• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday is back!

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
What's it been, like 3 months since we had a Friday thread? :wtflol:

Today, working on some cars, hopefully, been stupid slow at the shop all week. Loading up the toy.
Saturday, heading out to do some :driving: and maybe pull the trigger on a few things that go bang. :woot:
Sunday, fix whatever's broke and maybe goof around in the shop some. :drinkers:

Today got 9th graders on tour for groundhog job shadow

Tonight take the wife and child to eat

Heading out bright and early in the morning for Nashville and the Easy Rider show.

Sunday recover from Saturday

Re: Re: Friday is back!

Tonight, cheap pizza & chill
Sat: wire up the new to me hot tub
Sat night: my 7 yr old daughter is having a sleepover = CHAOS!
Sun: shop time

Tonight: building a new rocket with my son
Saturday: TKD practice then hanging with the wife and son the rest of the day
Saturday night: working on the Pinewood Derby car
Sunday: Going to pick up my chainsaw and cut up some trees, try to figure out why the wipers on my truck quit and replace the alternator on my Heep.

Yes, I lead an exciting life....................... :dunno:

Today. Work like hell. Try to collect some money to pay my guys.
Taking my wife out for a weekend of no kids.
Saturday :woody: :cougar: :cougar: hitit
Sunday drive home if I'm able

Firday: work then head to the Mardi Gras fair with the kiddo's
Saturday: Mardi Gras Parade then head to the shop work on some axles
Sunday: back to the shop finish up the axles then superbowl Party

I'm going to need to go back to work on Monday to recover. :dblthumb:

Friday-work on some Fords (if any come in).
Saturday-hopefully trade for a Ranger bodied F250 on 44's.
Sunday-break some stuff at Dry Creek :woot:

Well today is technically my thursday,
Friday: work on sellin some service til 6, go home drink heavily
Saturday: work at 7:30 til 5 sellin some service, go home :cougar: :woot: :drinkers: :drinkers:
Sunday: umm work on the yoter drink beer and mount/wire up winch and start a front bumper

Friday- head home from Georgia right after lunch then drink some beers around a fire tonight
Saturday- might work on my truck
Sunday- watch the super bowl and pack for KOH

Little late, but worked all evening/night, then came home and loaded up truck and trailer and got my **** ready to go ride Hale Mtn tomorrow.

Gonna ride and :drinkers: all day tomorrow and if I have any energy left when I get home tomorrow night, gonna finish off drinking even more beer and prolly go to sleep early lol.

Sunday hangin out with a good lookin gal makin a pit stop by my buddy's for super bowl party, prolly drank some beers there then cut out and have some me and her time :dblthumb: hitit

Fri- work all night, hope to get outta here before 5:30
Sat- load up the jeep n head to hale mtn ride all day, and maybe all night if I don't pass out from no sleep
Sun- maybe wheel a little more, then head home to rest up for monday

Bringin' er back.

I worked all day today from 7:30 til 6 and now Im about to grill some ribs and drink these 12 cold yuenglings i have
Sat: work 8-5 come home work on my wiring harness for my yota and drink more beer maybe go to a bonfire or host my own and drink beer and play beer pong like a boss does
Sun: Go look at a f250 with my pops and maybe buy it come home and work on the yota

Work 2-10:30pm today.... (3 hours left :( ) then go home and pack to get ready to head to Auburn to Great American Park til Sunday.

Tomorrow - make the 3 1/2 hr drive to Auburn and hang out at Great American Park all day long and :drinkers: all night :eat:

Sunday - make the drive back home from GAP, hopefully un-hungover. Catch up on some odd and end stuff around the house and get some R&R.

Bonfire tonight with banana moonshine and some local rednecks

Saturday delivering a car and finishing up some pm junk on the zj and super duty

Sunday hopefully snatching the lil 4 banger out of the yj and putting it in the for sale section :****:

In Columbus Ohio all weekend. Driving a damned uncomfortable Dodge Avenger rental, with Illinois tags to boot! I want to hang a sign off the back of the car that reads-

IT'S A RENTAL CAR!
I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA,
AND I DON'T LIKE MAN MEAT.
:****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
In Columbus Ohio all weekend. Driving a damned uncomfortable Dodge Avenger rental, with Illinois tags to boot! I want to hang a sign off the back of the car that reads-

IT'S A RENTAL CAR!
I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA,
AND I DON'T LIKE MAN MEAT.
:****:
]

But that last part would be a lie. Liars vote for Obama, so maybe even the 2nd part could be a lie then. But I'm certain there's no denying the first part.

TacomaJD said:
]But that last part would be a lie. Liars vote for Obama, so maybe even the 2nd part could be a lie then. But I'm certain there's no denying the first part.
You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!
Josh, we know you like tripod'd men to make up for the peg leg! molaugh