• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday is back!

5BrothersFabrication said:
You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!
Josh, we know you like tripod'd men to make up for the peg leg! molaugh

I am a tripod'd man.....they almost amputated some of my cawk to make a new leg for me.

Tomorrow, run errands before work....work....then come home have a brew or two while loading all my stuff up to go to Hollytree to cut some new trails.

Saturday, cut some new trails at Hollytree and have a few brews. No idea what Saturday night holds as of now, but beer will definitely be involved.

Sunday, prolly sleep all day, catch up on some **** around the house, watch new episode of The Walking Dead, might have a brew or two then call it a night.

Tonight- drink Beer maybe grill something

Friday- put head on yota, haircut, out to eat with friends drink a couple Blue Moons to many!

Saturday- bachelor party for friend, go to atl for supercross, eat, classy entertainment!!!

Sunday- sleep on way home from Atl, try to explain to wife why I spent so much money Saturday night, go play some golf if not feeling bad.

Friday: Waking up and going to orientation for AT&T then probably gonna go buy some new workboots for my new job with AT&T to start training on Monday. Drink a ton of beer and play some beer pong cause I feel like celebrating.
Saturday I hope to sleep in a little bit for the first time on a Saturday in a long damn time and spend the day eventfully working on my yota and end up drinking some more beer.
Sunday: :dunno: work on the yota maybe

Off work for a few weeks with a bum ankle.

Fri- no plans

Sat- No Plans

Sunday- Ride Stoney Lonesome and watch Lay flip over with his new rear steer. :drinkers:

Friday - work til lunch then wait for everyone else to get off for :drinkers:
Saturday - piddle around until Monster Jam in the superdome
Sunday - maybe a cook-out with friends and :drinkers:

Re: Re: Friday is back!

Fri: wander around Home Show @ convention center & stock up on free pens & yard sticks

Sat: load up a bunch of steel welding tables
Sat night: wild game dinner

Sun: figure out where in the hell I'm gonna put 8000 lbs worth of tables

Fri: Work until I can slip out unnoticed.
Fri night: Work on welding cart and table

Sat: Watch my lil man.

Sun: Work on welding cart and table and try to keep the wife from coming up with Honey do items to keep me from working on previous items.

Friday night plans = wife out of town = moonshine, beer, 4 wheelers, and a cookout with a few friends
Saturday = Pull heads on buggy and see what ails her
Saturday night = cook out for wife and some more beers
Sunday = honey to do list that I put off for the last week or so............
:drinkers:

Tonight is cubed deer steak and a beer or two.
Saturday I'm driving to Albertville to visit a friend and do some shooting.
Sunday I'll attempt to finish clocking my D300 up flat.

Re: Re: Re: Friday is back!

5BrothersFabrication said:
In Columbus Ohio all weekend. Driving a damned uncomfortable Dodge Avenger rental, with Illinois tags to boot! I want to hang a sign off the back of the car that reads-

IT'S A RENTAL CAR!
I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA,
AND I DON'T LIKE MAN MEAT.
:****:

Nobody would believe you even if you had a billboard behind you...

Friday work till noon, then off to parts store and hardware store for stuff to finish up my 4-link and brake upgrades. Work on the Junk for a lil while. Then go to local BBQ joint for some Wings and Cold Beer with my Bros!
Sat- Work on the Camper and cuss cause all my bros will be wheeling Windrock...Grill Something and maybe a 6 pack of 16oz Coloraldo Coodaid and a lil fire with the family and a few friends...
Sun- Knoxville Zoo with the Wife and Kiddos, and might sneak by the Gun Show while Im in that area...

Friday... Get new tires for the trailer and cook the wifey dinner...
Saturday...hopefully sell the samurai and honey do list...
Sunday... Church and then maybe a little fishing if the weather is nice...
Sunday Night... Hopefully a little fish fry with the family :fish: