• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - Dirt Riot Race Round 1 - February 23, 2013

Rich, will this rig be allowed to race in mod trail class?

image.jpg

photo.jpg

Big Rich said:
From what I can tell from the pictures - yes on trail Mod

:D

Any particulars you need to know about to make it official?

Also, how long are the trail class races usually?

Big Rich the boy and I will be there to race! :drinkers:

Will there be any trail riding allowed this weekend too? Need to know whether to load the buggy up too or not.

scottlang said:
bman im pretty sure it is a open weekend so id brang that thang :dblthumb:
Just askin like Brett (dragr1) asked us to.... I hope this is the case and it doesn't rain!

mdo817 said:
That is what I want to here. :woot:

Me too Mark!

The GAP website's calendar states "No Riding". So unless we hear different from Big Rich I'm not loading the buggy.

BMan said:
The GAP website's calendar states "No Riding". So unless we hear different from Big Rich I'm not loading the buggy.
Come on Rich, let us know for sure, would like to do a little riding while our crew aint racing.

I know Rich is on the road somewhere between Arizona and Auburn right now, maybe he'll chime in soon

dragr1 said:
I know Rich is on the road somewhere between Arizona and Auburn right now, maybe he'll chime in soon

Yeah that's what I figured Brett.

For those wondering about open riding during this event.

Copying a post from Big Rich on Mid GA Offroad.

Big Rich on Mid GA Offroad said:
Ok here's the deal:

After the races end for the day on Saturday, open wheeling for spectators is on for the price of spectator admission.
Spectator over night camping is $10 per vehicle
Sunday riding is available for standard park rates

Thanks
Big Rich
Big Rich on Mid GA Offroad said:
The race track uses most everything on the northeast side of the park - so only the main access road is available but most of the race can be seen from that road - tight quarters in the rock crawl area so walking from pits to that area only - races should be over around 2 but depends in the number of entries.