• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

kushKrawlin

I just don't get a lot of the folks on asspirate4x4... Man what a bunch of bitches... I may personally slap the piss out of someone if they compare this awesome place to pirate.. As I have seen a couple times.. Wtf is wrong with some of these folks? I would bet a nut that they don't go around poppin off like that in person... Sheesh. Read this ****! Haha. Dude is new to the "sport". And this is the response from some douche nozzles ...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/bad-sellers-disputes-etc/2176226-dishonest-seller-chad-godfrey.html
Have a blessed day fags. :cougar: me love Yall long Time Round eye...

Why I ask myself to even read that ****. I used love pirate back in the day. But never hardly go there anymore

I thought i would :stir: by saying a few on there were keyboard cowboys, now lets see how many of the little bastards flame me. Not that i give a **** but i think it will be funny.

Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

wgamble said:
I thought i would :stir: by saying a few on there were keyboard cowboys, now lets see how many of the little bastards flame me. Not that i give a **** but i think it will be funny.
Just don't mention this thread or forum in that thread, bc then those **** gnats will bring their extreme gheyness over here..... temporarily. Lol

I know better than to do that crap. I like to waste my time once or twice a week and read the chit chat section. I do love the wanna be hard ass mofos who think they are all that and a box of hohos. Would love to line them up and just go down punching each one in the throat. Not enough to kill them but enough to make them thankful for every breath they were able to take after.

Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

wgamble said:
I know better than to do that crap. I like to waste my time once or twice a week and read the chit chat section. I do love the wanna be hard ass mofos who think they are all that and a box of hohos. Would love to line them up and just go down punching each one in the throat. Not enough to kill them but enough to make them thankful for every breath they were able to take after.
amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do parrotbay badasses think that graphically describing homosexual acts does anything other than make them look :gay: ?

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Had to stir the pot on that one. Those dumbass flamers are fun to stir up. Bunch of little shits.

I am going to name my next bowel movement after that one JD. You owe me a new desk chair because the one I just fell out of laughing so hard, is now broken. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Re:

Hahaha! Pirate is like a huge circle jerk for bitch boys. They feed off each others retard-ism. Bout the only time I go over there is when someone links a thread like this lol.

Interesting trucks for sale.
Ghetto fab
Any kid buggy build.
Monocoil
Are about the only thing to look at. The rockwell page is awesome but most of the info is not linked anymore.

Edit: I made a couple of post similar to this when I first got on hardline. Up until that point I was only on pirate.
These post do this forum no good, however I agree 100%. Everyday I thank god I found you bunch of inbred southerners. I couldn't imagine my ghetto, cheap, rockwell build going over well on pirate.

Don't know **** about the OP, but if I tried every way in the book to meet a dude to give him some money for his buggy that I wanted and he said yeah it's a deal, said he'd meet halfway, drug it on for a week or two claiming he's out of town, then backs out......**** that guy, I'd be madder than a mashed cat too.

Neal3000 said:
I would too, but i wouldn't start a bitch thread about it . Just send the dude a FU text and move on....
I probably wouldn't either, but I damn sure wouldn't on ButtPirate. molaugh Idk, guess it depends on how much the shady seller assured me that we had a deal. That guy may be a bit whiny, but in the time of selling over the internet and you posting sale ads that reach long distances to help sell yer junk, a detailed verbal agreement over the phone should be good as gold.