• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

Re:

I looked, no Kelsea Brock's matching up to the details. Probably because Brock is her middle name, likely not used in her FB name.

Or she doesn't exist and this is some old perv pretending to be a digital Bruce Jenner.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I looked, no Kelsea Brock's matching up to the details. Probably because Brock is her middle name, likely not used in her FB name.

Or she doesn't exist and this is some old perv pretending to be a digital Bruce Jenner.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

::)

#1 No real person that isn't your grandma has an "@aol.com" email address

#2 That avatar pic is of a jeep owned by guy that goes by BrettDez on some jeep forums and was posted in 2011

Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

5BrothersFabrication said:
It's Batshit ****in with us!!! :****:
Can't be, to much punctuation has been used in her post.

Re: Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

mdo817 said:
Can't be, to much punctuation has been used in her post.
Yeah, grammar is miles above that of the Batshit species. Strange to pick Centre AL as hometown, that ain't far from Chad and me, and I don't know anybody over that way that wheels?

Re: Re: Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

TacomaJD said:
Yeah, grammar is miles above that of the Batshit species. Strange to pick Centre AL as hometown, that ain't far from Chad and me, and I don't know anybody over that way that wheels?
I live in Gaylesville which is not that for from Centre. So now you know someone from that area that wheels.

Hey TBItoy - I think your above response was supposed to be in random pics...
I bet Kush will get excited when he reads it though... LOL

Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

joho75287 said:
Hey TBItoy - I think your above response was supposed to be in random pics...
I bet Kush will get excited when he reads it though... LOL
Lol I was wondering what happened to that comment