• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

I just read a small part of that thread and it pisses me off. I have bought **** that wasn't even as advertised because I told someone I would take it and asked them to hold it for me. Dang man. All a man has is his word. If I tell you something, take it to the bank.

Guarantee every cock sucker in that thread that thinks the seller did no wrong is under the age of 25 and has never had an ounce of responsibility.

This new generation sucks.

Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

mckeddie said:
Guarantee every cock sucker in that thread that thinks the seller did no wrong is under the age of 25 and has never had an ounce of responsibility.

Truth! You never really understand the impact of southern hospitality until you see firsthand how folks act in other parts of the country.

Dude named Bajabilly from Colorado did that to me once. Had a Neuroc buggy for sale. kept axles. Still had links, steering, running, wired etc. I had axles for it, tires and wheels too. $3100
Done deal, he agrees to meet me in western KS. I Paypal him $500, really done deal. Motherfucker sells it to a local. Straight up backs out. Takes me like 5 days to get my money back. I literally had no idea what to do. Mad as **** but 10ish hours away. Still never have ran across him since and this is like 2005/06ish. I put a thread up here about it but don't remember if it was before a crash where we lost a lot of HL

Woooo weeee. Man I'm tellin ya I'd be livid son! ESP since he had your loot. Crock of ****.. Sad that that's the way it is for some.... I been ****ed by trusting folks also but dam. I had looked at plane tickets to Cali over 800ish buks before ... With full intentions on spending the night in a California jail.. Pissed off. But then I saw the price of plane tickets and couldn't justify that. Haha.. Really tho I was ready to beat some ass over a dam drive shaft tho. What a ****. I guess before long we will have to have the "every man for himself" attitude. Either that or just get fuked all the time. Its bullshit really.

Appreciate the heads up on this Adam.

The only shitty thing done on my part was tell the guy i didn't want to sell anymore and i then deleted the posts. He was not out any money or time other than a few phone conversations and text messages. To me a deal is not a deal until money changes hands and, in this case, none did. I understand that he was mad that he didn't get to purchase the buggy but like Neal3000 said tell me to F off then move on to searching for the next rig. I'm not sure if i have met anyone of you that has commented (except Adam) but, I am certain your opinions of me based of what one guy posted on pirate, would change. Also, he was not new to the sport. Had a big block yj on tons if i remember correctly.

cgodfrey said:
Appreciate the heads up on this Adam.

The only shitty thing done on my part was tell the guy i didn't want to sell anymore and i then deleted the posts. He was not out any money or time other than a few phone conversations and text messages. To me a deal is not a deal until money changes hands and, in this case, none did. I understand that he was mad that he didn't get to purchase the buggy but like Neal3000 said tell me to F off then move on to searching for the next rig. I'm not sure if i have met anyone of you that has commented (except Adam) but, I am certain your opinions of me based of what one guy posted on pirate, would change.

You sold the buggy to someone else right.. or did I read into it wrong?

I agree that a deal isn't finalized until the money and the product transfer hands but a deal should be a deal up until that time does or doesn't happen. The way I see it, if a second buyer comes along they should be told that you'll sell to them if something falls through with the first buyer you've already agreed to sell to. Its just a respect thing, it's about being a man of your word.

I'm torn on this. I always get a small deposit to make sure they're serious if I'm driving somewhere to meet them. I will not drive to meet or deliver with no money my way, they are taking no risk, I'm taking a big one. They could say no. At least I have the $500 deposit if they pass.
I'm torn because I believe in your word is your word, and if you say "we have a deal" then back out without a failure of terms on their part, then you're crawfishing. That said, CL has me so conditioned to thinking that when somebody says they'll take it now, they are just blowing smoke and only half intend to come get it. If he never wavered on "I'll take it period" and his time frame, it is kind of shitty if you told him he could have it. The rest of the story isn't out though, so maybe he's just a whiny bitch and you got a bad vibe.

Yes the buggy has sold since then. Some valid points have been made and maybe the situation could/should have been handled differently by the potential buyer and myself.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the good/bad seller thread and kush could start another to bash pirate (or whatever he was trying to do here). thumb.gif

I come to this site to check out the classifieds, tech and fab, upcoming rides, and general discussion as well. I don't get on here and bash Tacomajd for posting pics of drinking behind the wheel for example. Maybe if more people start back using this site for helpful tips, info, or buying/selling it will not turn into another pirate.

As a girl, just out of high school..most of you guys sound like a bunch of high school girls arguing over which Kardashian dressed better in last nights episode. I personally, am new to this page, but I did do some research on this post before making this comment. The original post was from like months ago..stop being drama queens. If you can't hang with the men.. I personally know a fabulous store you can get a pink dress at! Maybe then your bitchiness will fit your wardrobe. Happy Friday!

cgodfrey said:
Yes the buggy has sold since then. Some valid points have been made and maybe the situation could/should have been handled differently by the potential buyer and myself.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the good/bad seller thread and kush could start another to bash pirate (or whatever he was trying to do here). thumb.gif

I come to this site to check out the classifieds, tech and fab, upcoming rides, and general discussion as well. I don't get on here and bash Tacomajd for posting pics of drinking behind the wheel for example. Maybe if more people start back using this site for helpful tips, info, or buying/selling it will not turn into another pirate.

How much time passed between you telling him it was no longer for sale and you selling it to someone else?

KelseaBrock14 said:
As a girl, just out of high school..most of you guys sound like a bunch of high school girls arguing over which Kardashian dressed better in last nights episode. I personally, am new to this page, but I did do some research on this post before making this comment. The original post was from like months ago..stop being drama queens. If you can't hang with the men.. I personally know a fabulous store you can get a pink dress at! Maybe then your bitchiness will fit your wardrobe. Happy Friday!
. Girl, go make us some sandwiches! And welcome

Re: Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

KelseaBrock14 said:
Go to yer room!

"There's two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle, is the truth."

mckeddie said:

This is SOOOO true! People seem to have forgotten what your word means...
I have been on pirate forever, but with the exception of the classifieds, I hardly ever go there anymore...just too much douchebaggery and pole smokers. The opposite reason I spend a good amount of time on here these days!

How cute are you. You're brain must be the size of a peanut if that's the best come back you have. But on the other hand..I do make a hell of a sandwich. I'm a jack of all trades..well Jill of all trades. It's okay to be a little jealous. Your wife is. ????

KelseaBrock14 said:
How cute are you. You're brain must be the size of a peanut if that's the best come back you have. But on the other hand..I do make a hell of a sandwich. I'm a jack of all trades..well Jill of all trades. It's okay to be a little jealous. Your wife is. ????

Off the top rope! I like it. I was a little worried you would be offended. Seems like you have a sense of humor!

Welcome to Hardline. Maybe you have been reading pirate or other like forums. Some advice take it if you like. Don't come in after 1,2, or 200 post and start crap. I understand the sandwiche comments but that's an old joke here. Good luck. :popcorn:

Edit,,, some folks have really derailed Kushs original post? :wtflol:

poolman said:
Edit,,, some folks have really derailed Kushs original post? :wtflol:
Well I haven't really heard anyone saying about how great the other site is so i think it's safe to say we're pretty much in agreement. A little derail here and there should be ok.