• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

:wtflol: Kush derails every thread he posts in. Have you ever read his posts? He derails himself halfway through.

KelseaBrock14 said:
How cute are you. You're brain must be the size of a peanut if that's the best come back you have. But on the other hand..I do make a hell of a sandwich. I'm a jack of all trades..well Jill of all trades. It's okay to be a little jealous. Your wife is. ????
[/quot

Pictures please. Welcome to hardline.

KelseaBrock14 said:
How cute are you. You're brain must be the size of a peanut if that's the best come back you have. But on the other hand..I do make a hell of a sandwich. I'm a jack of all trades..well Jill of all trades. It's okay to be a little jealous. Your wife is. ????
. Be easy on me neighbor! I see your from Centre, I live in Ft. Payne, just across the mountain. So maybe you can make that sandwich on lunch break one day! molaugh, just kidding chic!

Aww man, I loved that thread...
The one good thing Batshit did, now it too is gone...
I feel like there should be taps playing for his "legacy"...

Re: God I love Hardline.. And here's why...

Gonna cover 2 topics here
ce1b58b7bcb9ca30b0102f98da8a1a0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgodfrey said:
Yes the buggy has sold since then. Some valid points have been made and maybe the situation could/should have been handled differently by the potential buyer and myself.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the good/bad seller thread and kush could start another to bash pirate (or whatever he was trying to do here). thumb.gif

I come to this site to check out the classifieds, tech and fab, upcoming rides, and general discussion as well. I don't get on here and bash Tacomajd for posting pics of drinking behind the wheel for example. Maybe if more people start back using this site for helpful tips, info, or buying/selling it will not turn into another pirate.
So you want me to post you in the bad Seller thread? Haha! Ha you outted yourself. I had no clue who the seller was, But the best part... I didn't give a FAWK.. Nor do I give 2 shits To hear your thoughts on whAt hardline "should" do to not become like pirate... Hey, if u wanna tell someone that they can buy something and lead them on for a couple weeks , only to back out .. That's on you. I DAM sure don't roll like that, but to each his own... I was simply posting bout how they talk to "new guy" on pirate... Very rarely will you see that here. If you do it's usually justifiable , because of a moron talkin out the side of his neck.. And if anyone thinks I care about derailing a thread, please don't... Cause the 2 or 3 things I actually give a **** about in life have nothing to do with a dumass thread. Good lord. Also, you should read my comment in my first post on callin this place pirate slick. :dblthumb:
And who let the girl in the honeycomb hideout?!?? No way she can keep up with this man sandwhiches! :stir:

kushKrawlin said:
So you want me to post you in the bad Seller thread? Haha! Ha you outted yourself. I had no clue who the seller was, But the best part... I didn't give a FAWK.. Nor do I give 2 shits To hear your thoughts on whAt hardline "should" do to not become like pirate... Hey, if u wanna tell someone that they can buy something and lead them on for a couple weeks , only to back out .. That's on you. I DAM sure don't roll like that, but to each his own... I was simply posting bout how they talk to "new guy" on pirate... Very rarely will you see that here. If you do it's usually justifiable , because of a moron talkin out the side of his neck.. And if anyone thinks I care about derailing a thread, please don't... Cause the 2 or 3 things I actually give a **** about in life have nothing to do with a dumass thread. Good lord. Also, you should read my comment in my first post on callin this place pirate slick. :dblthumb:
And who let the girl in the honeycomb hideout?!?? No way she can keep up with this man sandwhiches! :stir:

bwahaahhaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sandy vaginas

I still think the only thing relevant is the amount of time that elapsed between telling the guy it wasn't for sale and then selling it. Mr. Godfrey, would you care to answer that?

I'm not even sure it matters Drue.. I know there was no deposit , I get it. But apparently the motherfucker wanted it for two weeks Or so... And was told it was him. I'm not sure about Alabama or wherever y'all live , around here that's Some ole bullshit.. I'm so ****ing thankful I was not programmed To treat folks like that.... Sheesh... That goes along with the every man for himself attitude .. Which I have zero patience for

al1tonyota said:
The way I understand it is he wouldn't give any down payment and wanted him to drag the buggy 5 hrs to meet him to see it!

That doesn't change the fact that it appears he said he was going to keep it and then immediately sold it to someone else. If what you posted is the case, he should have said "Its for sale. It isn't for sale to you." One makes him a liar and the other doesn't. Makes all the difference in the world to me.

creepycrawly said:
That doesn't change the fact that it appears he said he was going to keep it and then immediately sold it to someone else. If what you posted is the case, he should have said "Its for sale. It isn't for sale to you." One makes him a liar and the other doesn't. Makes all the difference in the world to me.

x2

The fact that this post has 3 pages of replys, is absurd. This was from October of 2015...
NEWS FLASH GUYS, It's January. Why did someone even share something from back 3 months ago? I'm on this site wanting to find me a buggy, and I see these "grown" men acting like kids. We will never really know the reasons why the deal didn't go through. CGodfrey did own up to his part. I don't see how he can be a dishonest seller..seems pretty up front to me. Let's all stop whining, shall we? And that Casey guy..you obviously do give a F**k..you commented. You're ego doesn't fit in your pants. Let some one else, who can wear it better have it. Thanks guys!

KelseaBrock14 said:
The fact that this post has 3 pages of replys, is absurd. This was from October of 2015...
NEWS FLASH GUYS, It's January. Why did someone even share something from back 3 months ago? I'm on this site wanting to find me a buggy, and I see these "grown" men acting like kids. We will never really know the reasons why the deal didn't go through. CGodfrey did own up to his part. I don't see how he can be a dishonest seller..seems pretty up front to me. Let's all stop whining, shall we? And that Casey guy..you obviously do give a F**k..you commented. You're ego doesn't fit in your pants. Let some one else, who can wear it better have it. Thanks guys!

Who are you and lets see some pics. Or I will have Eric hunt down your facebook. :cougar:

KelseaBrock14 said:

News flash: this is general discussion. Usually you find buggies for sale in the for sale section. If you don't like the conversation, feel free to read something else.

You don't see how he could be dishonest? Seems like he told someone the buggy wasn't for sale and then immediately sold it...definition of dishonest.

Owned up to it? Nope. Still hasn't answered how long elapsed. That makes all the difference in the world. Just because you decide not to sell something now doesn't mean you can never sell it without being dishonest. Maybe he kept it for 2 months and then sold it. That would make what he did fine in my book. The only reason I asked is because he is local and I may or may not be in a situation to buy or sell something to or from him one day and would like to know what type of person I am dealing with.

Grown up enough for ya?

KelseaBrock14 said:
how does this thread (not post) keep you out of the classifieds in search of a rig?