• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

WHITE TRASH said:
Muahahhahaha my plan is working.... :flipoff:

Yeah right, I'll be there. Just look for the Jeep with the ignition interlock device :flipoff:

WHITE TRASH said:
lol You wont have to look hard to find my turd.. Unless your wearing a welding hood you wont miss it.. :haha:

Either that, or a lampshade :flipoff:

SO... campground recommendations and contact info please? :flipoff:

Just coming to watch, is there any wheeling if you're NOT competing? Should I plan on bringing my station wagon? Or just bring the trailer and a keg and call it good? Does anybody else bring wife/kids and make it a family event, or is this something I'd be better off leaving 'em at home?

J

Cottonwood RV park is where the party is at.....

As for the wife and kids, I wouldn't, but its up to you.....Don't bother bringing the XJ either....just beer :flipoff:

Cottonwood RV park, bring the kids if ya want or leave them and bring hte wife and party it up with the rest of us. No wheeling unless your there for recovery or to compete. Good times :D

Avanteone said:
SO... campground recommendations and contact info please? :flipoff:

Just coming to watch, is there any wheeling if you're NOT competing? Should I plan on bringing my station wagon? Or just bring the trailer and a keg and call it good? Does anybody else bring wife/kids and make it a family event, or is this something I'd be better off leaving 'em at home?

J

There's women all over the events but very few of them are the wives.. lol I pretty much hang out with Julie the whole time (kevins wife) seeing as how she's the only other wife I know around. We leave the kids at home. The events are long, hot and dirty and each year I watch Julie try and keep Cole entertained.
I know my kids would get bored and want to do something else. Plus then at night we can wander around town, go to the beer garden and socialize loudly with all the other campers :redneck:

Kelly said:
Cottonwood RV park is where the party is at.....

As for the wife and kids, I wouldn't, but its up to you.....Don't bother bringing the XJ either....just beer :flipoff:

ya i wouldnt advise having the kids....last year was one huge drunken party with topless climax chicks...and then some

woo hoo i cant wait!:cool: :redneck:

JEEParon said:
ya i wouldnt advise having the kids....last year was one huge drunken party with topless climax chicks...and then some

AMEN to that:kissmyass:

JEEParon said:

Wow, I missed the boobies last year. Someone point me in the right direction this year!