• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

Yeah, it's a public campground. Pimp Gary's spot with him. I'm gonna try to set up my tent. Let's see if we pay for his site, he will let us crash there.

KarlVP said:
Yeah, it's a public campground. Pimp Gary's spot with him. I'm gonna try to set up my tent. Let's see if we pay for his site, he will let us crash there.

no problem we can set your tent up right between the generator exhaust and the sewer hookup... :flipoff: :redneck:

KarlVP said:

tHE COTTONwood is not a public camp ground--its privately owned I believe

pbmcauliffe said:
Since we are doing the whole WeRock western series we will be there again this year.

What class are you running? what vehicle, were running the west series too, Supermod 22 red and silver, 4ws S&N junk. the next half of the season we'll be in the ring and pinion moon buggy.

crash said:
tHE COTTONwood is not a public camp ground--its privately owned I believe

I'm sorry, I meant you didn't need to be a member to camp there. And Gary, you can put your sewer output in Ann's tent.

Spectating event day only - pic me out of the crowd and I'll buy at the beer garden
ydingus.gif

Last edited: