• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goodbye Logging roads, dispersed wheeling, WALKER VALLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from one of my senators aids (Senator Stevens) and she confirmed that my senator voted against this amendment because of the recent changes.

Feels good to actually be contacted via by somebody representing you.:awesomework:

Siding with the greenis and agreeing that our environmental impact is horrible will get you no where. I like to call it acceptable level of impact.
Now I don't mean wetland impact, salmon impact but a couple ruts in the woods is just what happens when you drive there DUH and is less impact then all those bike trails covered in asphalt or those gravel hiking paths which are "engineered"

It all started with the "Tread Lightly" campaign and has gone downhill from there.

Sad part is....the way I understand it the original intent of this bills changes was to allow limited rural street ORV use to support some businesses. I think by voting no that's gone too.:booo:

Just got a call from one of my senators aids (Senator Stevens) and she confirmed that my senator voted against this amendment because of the recent changes.

Feels good to actually be contacted via by somebody representing you.:awesomework:

yes but now "they" know who to run against at the next election...

think about it...:corn::stirpot:

Sad part is....the way I understand it the original intent of this bills changes was to allow limited rural street ORV use to support some businesses. I think by voting no that's gone too.:booo:

Just the amendment was voted down, not the bill itself. There is still hope the original intent will get out of committee without being changed too drastically.

screw them im a born in the usa kind a guy..and those fawkin pigs aint going where my caged fuel injected swamperd locked flexy bored blue printed balenced runner buggy beast is going..from now on they can catch me if they can...lets do a huge wheeling trip at rieter..they gonna bring a bunch of busses out to fill up and rent a wrecking yard to fill up fawk them lets take what we payed for back..im sick of this country turning into a big bellvue..god dang yuppies that dont even go in the woods just drive down the highway and look from a far..there used to be enuff room for them and us not anymore..are you going to let them take it from u...our four fathers didnt..thats what made them real men..tiger mountain you cant hunt only bike or hike or glide off.i remember our off road club puting on play days up there hundreds of jeeps dune buggies baja...now yupies...it will get worse unless we fight back ..and fight dirty:booo:

Im down:cool:

Just the amendment was voted down, not the bill itself. There is still hope the original intent will get out of committee without being changed too drastically.

Now, will this bill allow Index to allow ORV traffic from new Reiter?:corn:

Now, will this bill allow Index to allow ORV traffic from new Reiter?:corn:

Index doesn't want us there. And there is already legislation that allowed Gold Bar to try and allow ORV's. It just got shot down. This Bill expands the reach of the Hinkle bill from what I understand.

Who supports higher fines?:eeek:
BTW overuse was an issue at Reiter but that's not what shut it down. Reiter was shut down due to different groups of people insisting to get it changed to an official ORV park...

I do.... when its appropiate. In instances like the kid trying to cross the blocks which is by all means a intentional violation. In my opinion and my personal one only people like that need to have the book thrown at them. As far as being able to use our public lands I am all for legal use and this includes trails that may not be on maps or any official documents. If it was a trail or road and its not causing harm or violating any laws then by all means it should be open to use.

It all started with the "Tread Lightly" campaign and has gone downhill from there.

yeah...tread lightly with a 4500 lbs 4x4 truck on mud tires :awesomework:

what were they thinkin

what were they thinkin

well, i've personally sean people go back and forth on the same section of trail, simply to tear it up. As to where a "tread lightly" person just gets through the section.:beer:

what were they thinkin

Its kinda like the boyscouts and their "leave no trace" moto. Sorry but you can almost always tell where they have been. We all need to be good stewards of our land and do as little harm to it as possible all the while enjoying it to the fullest extint.

well, i've personally sean people go back and forth on the same section of trail, simply to tear it up. As to where a "tread lightly" person just gets through the section.:beer:

And these are the ones that need the $5000.00 fines and have their rigs impounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.