• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got ot play alittle bit in the buggy today.

stinger124

This is a little park that has just opened that is just south of us.. Not alot of crazy stuff, but its a place to get out and let your rig stretch its legs.

The Buggy did well today. I am still learning about it, but I really like it..... If I could say anything about today.....
It would be..... IT WAS FREAKIN COLD !!!

I let my Buddy Kevin do some wheelin in the Rock garden, and he had a good time, and the buggy did nice.
IMG_3859.JPG

I started this line, but it did not have a good landing on the other side, so we back up and took another line.
The bars on the side of the buggy are at about the top of my chest, so that it a pretty good drop.
IMG_3857.JPG

Then Devin and I took a few trails on our own, and this one was a pretty good climb.. This was a very steep climb..
We also got in a group with two other rigs that were built nice, and hit some nice trails...
IMG_3855.JPG

Anyway, its a cool little place to go test and tune..

It was fun to just get out of the house and to sit in the buggy and listen to it run.. laughing1 The place was nothing hard, but like i said, its a good place to just get out and have alittle fun and to do some test and tuning... And to learn more about this buggy.