• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall 4 All

Are sidexsides allowed? Whats the earliest the gates open? I need a back up in case it rains in Harland.

Looks like rain Friday for sure. Maybe it will move up to Thursday. Our luck it will move to Saturday. Hopefully it will all work out to be a clear day Sat. :dblthumb:

Talked to Jimmy Smith last night for a while. The TN crew is in for sure. They'll be in Friday night, riding Sat. :driving:

P said:
Looking fwd to it, My roomie/ co worker is going to ride my unit and Im going to borrow Woods woom pow ! :dblthumb:

Cool, your roomie is the guy who was with you in TN right? That guy is freaking hiliarious.

Thats right ! :dblthumb:

He's my man wife, he had dinner ready when I got home and text'd me while I was on the way that we needed more Keystuns laughing1

P said:
Thats right ! :dblthumb:

He's my man wife, he had dinner ready when I got home and text'd me while I was on the way that we needed more Keystuns laughing1
That is awesome! Perfect relationship.

Wish I could make it!!

Plannin on bein there in the AM on saturday and probably stayin til sunday around lunch
Cole said:
No side by sides any more.
just out of curiousity why dont they allow them anymore? I remember one ride there were fawkin Rhinos everywhere you had to watch out for then never seen them again

Seems like I remember some guy was cuttin doughnuts in one ,and fipped it & got slanged out of it & broke his ankle........

The EXACT same thing that happened at CAMPS OFF ROAD in Heflin to get them banned from there too............

........I see STUPID people......

CHASMAN9 said:
Too many Alcohol injected drivers trying to perform Nitro Circus stunts. :drinkers: :driving: = "NO MAS"

Got cable now and watched Nitro Circus last night... I want to go Coloradoing so bad now that was badass !! :woot:

P said:
Got cable now and watched Nitro Circus last night... I want to go Coloradoing so bad now that was badass !! :woot:

[size=10pt]100% [/size] New direction in life. Fawk off, do stuff I want to, heavy action of the softails, and get paid. :dblthumb:

Why didn't I think of that? :dunno:

zukiscott said:
Seems like I remember some guy was cuttin doughnuts in one ,and fipped it & got slanged out of it & broke his ankle........

The EXACT same thing that happened at CAMPS OFF ROAD in Heflin to get them banned from there too............

........I see STUPID people......
does camps off road still have comps, I remember goin a few years ago and had a good time, but never went back :dunno:

The city of Heflin toke the land lease back and was going to try to make something of it like they did with the Heflin Jambarie. Guess they saw a good thing and tried to grab it for them selves , but it never worked out for them . They were a bunch of DUMBASSES :****:

What happened was this...........a man who had huntin property down the creek, you know the creek that the DUGEON trail was IN, well he got to wonderin why his creek was MUDDY ,

even when it did not rain hard, so he went on a "WALKABOUT" up creek and found out why..............

LONG story SHORT , CAMPS OFF ROAD ADVENTURE PARK got shut down, and since the land belonged too the city of Heflin, they got a BIG FINE for the creek "INCIDENT" .

I hate it , lots of fun times were had at CAMPS .

ANYWAY.....SEE YALL AT GRAY ROCK SOMETIME ON FRIDAY.........TOMORROW........... :woot: :woot: :woot:

:spin: :spin: we had a hp pro60 in the yellow nasty and broke 10 ring and pinions setup is not the problem size is and running on coast side of gear makes it 25% weaker lp 60 is stronger / but it will break the pinion now because of the tapper at the bearing shave a 14 bolt problem solved use dutchman chrmo shafts /the stock shaft is weak at the flange :fish:

I AM OUT. I got another funeral to attend. I have about had it this year with rain and funerals :-[