• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Guns: What Do You Carry

more info on that little 38 please!! I can cruise gun sites from work
I like the little pocket guns but you gotta be deadly accurate to actually stop someone.

Not sure I'd be able to pull out a little 22 if someone was weilding a 44 unless I was 100% sure I could get the drop on em. but if they're robbin me they probably already got the drop on me

Marty said:
I really like that Walther. Never seen seen that before.

I own one now as of lunch time today. I went and traded my 40 S&W M&P compact for a 9mm.

Funny, you stick it up their nose and the .22 is just fine.

Still, the point to a carry weapon is to surprise the one that thinks he has the drop on you and the rest of the folks eating at McDonalds. I don't want to be that guy that has to stand there and take that **** from some crackhead.

No way you will carry a bigger gun than I have in your pocket. Mine is about the max there. I don't want to wear a holster. I also don't want a $700 gun sitting in my car all of the time waiting for some shithead to come by and steal it like they did Joel.

someday when i can afford a real weapon it'll be a Colt Defender. Small frame, .45, stainless and rubber. never liked the plastic weapons. For now a little AMT .380 rides with me.

yes in the right situation the 22 pocket gun is the right choice but in other situations it will get you killed or stay in your pocket

I have a .40 S&W that I carry in the truck/car with me most of the time. I dont have my concealed carrying permit yet, so I cant carry on my person

Hey my hijack has been un-hijacked.

I don't carry much. I might carry more if I had a small gun but I rarely spend any time in dicey places.

i bought this skyy 9mm... its cheap, like $225, its light and little, stick it in your pocket and it hides nice...

http://skyyfirearms.com/gun_cpx-1tt.html

9mm.jpg

I carry a Beretta 9mm in my truck with me always. I have a Keltec .380 on order that I think just came in last week. Just gotta go by and pick it up. I have shot the Keltec 32 and is nice. It is small enough to fit in my back pocket yet doesnt want to jump out of your hand when you shoot it. I'm not so sure about the .380 though. Guess I'll find out! pepper.gif Like Nolen said... I can drive tacks with my 9mm. I love it! I know why they were so popular with the law enforcement.

rockwild said:
yes in the right situation the 22 pocket gun is the right choice but in other situations it will get you killed or stay in your pocket

Agreed, but as I said, if your weapon is too large, you won't have it on you. My Derringer is a last resort weapon for sure 5' of accuracy is not much, but the Beretta is the way to go. 8 shots....I can start some **** laughing1

wngrog said:
My Derringer is a last resort weapon for sure 5' of accuracy is not much, but the Beretta is the way to go. 8 shots....I can start some **** laughing1
Remember to always fight Nolen from more than 5' away. If you have your hand on his forehead holding him off it should be enough. :flipoff1:

The statics for most concealed carry incidents occur pretty close, because fo self-defense you have to feel threatend. Hard to feel threated when they are 25 yards away, but then agian, there are no Ninjas here molaugh

you boys sure do carry some pretty little guns in your truck's, i personally carry a s&w 686 357 or a s&w 625 in 45lc
under the consoul at all times. just giving all of you little plinker packers a hard time. but i have to agree with the
midget to carry on person for really close encounters use a small slim 22 and load it every other one bird shot and cci stingers.
nothing like giving some one a face full of bird shot to change theire minds. 380's and 25's are like mopeds and fat chicks
they can be a lot of until your friends catch you with them.

InDaShop said:
Remember to always fight Nolen from more than 5' away. If you have your hand on his forehead holding him off it should be enough. :flipoff1:

[insert 4 year old voice]I am not your friend[/insert 4 year old voice]

wngrog said:
[insert 4 year old voice]I am not your friend[/insert 4 year old voice]
i seriously wasted 15 minutes looking for a pic oh that for emphasis, and came up with nothing. You win.

InDaShop said:
i seriously wasted 15 minutes looking for a pic oh that for emphasis, and came up with nothing. You win.

In 3 years you will be hearing it a lot....