• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I got burned yesterday...

Re:

muddinmetal said:
I have seen a guy run a auto trans half full of water (at least) on the trails for hours and beat the **** out of it

I'll put it in this week to silence the naysayers. All that aside, it's still booty. It is clearly full of water and Pepe Le Bitch told me it hadn't been rained in.

Hey it's fully understood we have all been where you are. We've all been lied to by shady people. You got bamboozled. I know the feeling.

The only other thing I'll add is that you had to tip the trans over to get fluid out right? So really water couldn't have fully submersed your clutches to cause a catastrophic issue.

I don't know what the jizz is you saw but there was a leaf in there too? How'd that get in there?

Anyway I wish the best brother. I'd run that sucker. I bet it works.

Don't forget about us here. Post up with a selfie of you doin neutral drops out your driveway. :)

LightBnDr said:
Hey it's fully understood we have all been where you are. We've all been lied to by shady people. You got bamboozled. I know the feeling.

The only other thing I'll add is that you had to tip the trans over to get fluid out right? So really water couldn't have fully submersed your clutches to cause a catastrophic issue.

I don't know what the jizz is you saw but there was a leaf in there too? How'd that get in there?

Anyway I wish the best brother. I'd run that sucker. I bet it works.

Don't forget about us here. Post up with a selfie of you doin neutral drops out your driveway. :)

The leaf was in there and I surmise it got in there because the trans was left out in the weather uncovered. When I get off work tomorrow, I am going to stick it in. What do I have to lose at this point?

Big smoky burn outs to follow. Bobby Tanner neutral drop style.

I know a few were following this. Just wanted to update. Trans was cleaned, installed, filled and confirmed junk. :****:

Hey that's not confirmation the trans is junk. You had the identical problem with the first one. Cmon meow

Then again we're beating a dead horse at this point?