• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I might be crazy....

Oh hadn't thought about that! Even better rent the house out and live in it in the backyard! I like where this is headed :D

Like having a duplex! A year or two of that with some good money management and you'd have enough for another house. Bad ass trailer!

I was seriously thinking about buying that Sam. Just not enough cargo room for 2 buggys 2 sleds and 2 bikes. I'm gonna try to find one with at least 36' of cargo

I was seriously thinking about buying that Sam. Just not enough cargo room for 2 buggys 2 sleds and 2 bikes. I'm gonna try to find one with at least 36' of cargo

your probably looking more along the lines of something that doesn't have a wall separating the cargo and living quarters in that case?

I am always cruising for this kind of stuff if I see something I will let you know :awesomework:

ohhhhhhhhh---droooooool.....

Totally made me think of Bart Simpson :haha:

original.jpeg

your probably looking more along the lines of something that doesn't have a wall separating the cargo and living quarters in that case?

I am always cruising for this kind of stuff if I see something I will let you know :awesomework:

Got me cruisin CL :mad: , and all I could find was stuff with 32' cargo area...But either way those buggers are loooooooong!!!! :haha: Been contemplating selling the camper, and picking up an enclosed myself for awhile now...Damn you Oil Can!
:fawkdancesmiley:

Ya I need something without a wall my 38' toyhauler will barely fit my long track sleds in the back. I think I'm gonna need at least 48' but maybe 52'. I want plenty of room as I live out of mine......then I'll need a different tow rig I don't think a obs 7.3 will pull 25k lbs in anything but 2nd gear

Got me cruisin CL :mad: , and all I could find was stuff with 32' cargo area...But either way those buggers are loooooooong!!!! :haha: Been contemplating selling the camper, and picking up an enclosed myself for awhile now...Damn you Oil Can!
:fawkdancesmiley:

They are hard to find! Got lucky with this one being so close actually, i was just about to head to minesota to look at one right as this popped up lol

Are they eight lug axles Sam? If they are then they would be 7k axles.

Nice score too! Congrats

Good question i didnt look that close :mad:

Thanks!!

Ya I need something without a wall my 38' toyhauler will barely fit my long track sleds in the back. I think I'm gonna need at least 48' but maybe 52'. I want plenty of room as I live out of mine......then I'll need a different tow rig I don't think a obs 7.3 will pull 25k lbs in anything but 2nd gear

Most the ones i was finding were east coast for some reason, they just arent very popular around here. Truck first then trailer perhaps? :awesomework:

Very nice trailer Sam. your going to have to be real careful though on dirt roads ( Elbe/Evans) lots of low overhang back there.

Nice!!
That is what we had for our racing operation before going to a 44' non lq trailer.
Loaded down with car, 18 full nitrous bottles, two mother bottles, drum of fuel, all tools, spares and three guys/gear we weighed 26,200 being towed by an 07 f350 cclb 6.0.

Very nice trailer Sam. your going to have to be real careful though on dirt roads ( Elbe/Evans) lots of low overhang back there.

Thanks! Overall its not terribly tall, but anywhere I go I will be much more mindful of my surroundings compared to towing my regular car hauler lol!

They do make a 6K 8lug axle for 12K rated trailers...maybe they're the same axle as a 7k, just dumbed down a bit!?!?:redneck:

Good question I forgot there were 8 lug 6K axles as well, either way I have more than enough capacity in this beast for the rig and all the crap that goes along with it lol

Nice!!
That is what we had for our racing operation before going to a 44' non lq trailer.
Loaded down with car, 18 full nitrous bottles, two mother bottles, drum of fuel, all tools, spares and three guys/gear we weighed 26,200 being towed by an 07 f350 cclb 6.0.

What brand was it that you guys had??

The state of Washington has a law that limits the square footage that is aloud to be in a rv/toy hauler form. That's why there hard to find in this state. When I was looking I found lots in California and Arizona.

I believe Jim was talking about the overhang on the ass end. You will also need to watch your bed rails.:awesomework: