• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'll give you a tip !!!!!

creepycrawly said:
I have noticed this as well and I have a theory. They make you main-line Prozac in order to work at chickfila. That has to be the happiest bunch of fast food workers I have ever seen and it doesn't matter where you go. They are always in a good mood overall. I am not saying I've never seen someone there having a bad day, but the overall atmosphere is awesome. I would never want to work in the food service industry, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be chickfila.

They attract a certain type of employee because of their "Christian" beliefs. I pay lots of attention to all kitchens and operations in any establishment I eat at just to learn. I can tell you that it would take 2 Chic-Fil-A ee's to accomplish the work of every one of mine. I can't believe that they are allowed to just stand around constantly like they do. One of my stores is right next to a Chic-Fil-A and their service is terrible. I haven't paid for a meal there in years because they are always giving me those free apology coupons for my orders taking 30 minutes to make. I keep a pile of them in my wallet for when I want a free meal. It's become a running joke to me to see if I can get out of there without a free coupon card but so far I haven't been able to. They just keep compounding free meals on top of free meals. The place is still constantly busy though. Honestly, I think people give Chic-Fil-A ee's the benefit of the doubt compared to other places because the kids that work there are always just so innocent and dumb. "Aww, honey, don't be too hard on her. She is pretty and religious. She doesn't need to know how to give correct change or multi-task." :)

It's about as funny as a show he put on it AOP at the last bounty hill. Let's see here I'm the Batman and I'll talk a lot of **** because I have a buggy oh **** this Hill is bigger than I thought it was. Oh **** my balls arent as big as I have told everyone. Oh **** let me just pull up on this first ledge and mash it while I sit in the same place for three minutes till my **** breaks?. Thank God my driveshaft just broke broke and back down from this big some bitch thank you Lord. That's about as much fun as your post on here! :gtfo: :gtfo:

patooyee said:
They attract a certain type of employee because of their "Christian" beliefs. I pay lots of attention to all kitchens and operations in any establishment I eat at just to learn. I can tell you that it would take 2 Chic-Fil-A ee's to accomplish the work of every one of mine. I can't believe that they are allowed to just stand around constantly like they do. One of my stores is right next to a Chic-Fil-A and their service is terrible. I haven't paid for a meal there in years because they are always giving me those free apology coupons for my orders taking 30 minutes to make. I keep a pile of them in my wallet for when I want a free meal. It's become a running joke to me to see if I can get out of there without a free coupon card but so far I haven't been able to. They just keep compounding free meals on top of free meals. The place is still constantly busy though. Honestly, I think people give Chic-Fil-A ee's the benefit of the doubt compared to other places because the kids that work there are always just so innocent and dumb. "Aww, honey, don't be too hard on her. She is pretty and religious. She doesn't need to know how to give correct change or multi-task." :)

I have had some terrible service very slow service at our Chick-fil-A. But the food is better than the McDonald's beside it

85toyo said:
P Reds in Atlanta. If I eat BBQ around home I typically go to Fat Mans in Pell City or Shaws over by Whitney junction in Ashville. I ate at a BBQ place in Moody last year that was close to Adesa and it wasn't bad. Don't recall the name of the place though.

I live 30 seconds from fatmans. Holla and come help me with my buggy next time

Batmobile Will said:
what's funny you don't see your the problem, go to pirate4x4!they are a lot of people like your self over there

Batmobile Will said:
What is funny is that you don't see that you're the problem here. Please go to Pirate4x4, you will find that there are a lot of people like yourself there.

Took 10 corrections, but I fixed most of it for you. I'm sure your teachers are so proud...

Re: Re: I'll give you a tip !!!!!

tonybolton said:
I demand you tell me what your pinion angle is at full suspension droop!! WHY WONT YOU TELL US!?!?!?

So what's the answer

Batmobile Will said:
Hardline please :ban: this troll before you Lock my thread !!! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Take a vote. I am sure neither of us are exactly loved on here, but at least people know where I stand on **** instead of being a manipulative little **** :****:

patooyee said:
Well, since this is a tip thread and you have made it clear that a male in the service industry is worth half as much as a female, I'm curios what a black male vs. black female's intrinsic value is to you within the service industry. Please expound ...

Also curious as to what I should have been doing with my life since I have been on the wrong track according to you. Basically I guess I'm Caitlyn Jenner in your eyes since I chose a woman's profession for the better part of a decade and then went into the service industry as a life career. What is it that a young male with little to no experience attending classes during the day should be doing for a living after 4pm during the week?
Figured since you like to make assumptions about my tipping habits you would assume it was black vs white but I actually tip black males more than white males on average at least he is doing something more so of a south Texas remark as far as racial statement why pay them extra or my normal tip amount when they just gonna send it to Mexico. Also never said you made a bad career choice I mean hell you own your own successful business but if your a thirty something year old man and your main source of income is waiting tables dam you really set the bar high I have no problem tipping male H.S kids college kids are board line for me I still tip either way just not the 30-40% as I do a female. I guess I was lucky I never had to work serving tables. In high school I ran my own bulk mulching company after school hours grinding mulch and driving semi to deliver at the bagging company that was purchased my product and worked on the farm and many other near by farms after high school I gave the mulching company back to my parents because I didn't want a hand out from mommy and daddy. And I went and work in the oilfield now I oversee a drilling company in everyday operations and yes that is pretty much a 7 day a week 24hr a day just like you with your business

muddinmetal said:
Take a vote. I am sure neither of us are exactly loved on here, but at least people know where I stand on **** instead of being a manipulative little **** :****:
I would vote for you tyler! Muffin metal ftmfw!

Batmobile Will said:
Again this was a good thread before y'all trolls came in here sure it's about to get locked so guess I'll say congrats Metel mouth you are turning Hardline into same as pirate 4x4 where no one can even talk about chit !!!! And for the voting it's been done only one of us got a time out

When is the last time you got your ass whipped? Apparently your father did a piss pour job...

muddinmetal said:
Is anyone surprised a thread started by Fagmobile Will turned into a shitstorm and has pitted fellow Hardliners against one another?
I'm not against jj still respect his input on buggies we just have different opinions on this subject matter. Don't think this was batshit willie's intentions it just developed into a **** storm very quickly

Re: Re: I'll give you a tip !!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Tyler usually has some useful information to add to the forum ... Haven't seen or read anything useful posted by Batmobile. Maybe that's why most threads he starts are locked ?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk