• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insurance?

caglezxj

Anyone here have there crawler insured. I am looking into insuring mine in case fire or theft happens. Does anyone use state farm?

Joe ( tonka toy ) on here has coverage on his... Its covered for like 35k and i believe it is about 400-500 annually. thumb.gif Maybe he will chime in on who he is using.

Farmer's is who we all use I think. You will need a vin of some sort from the motor or whatever you have it tagged as. But you can insure it for whatever value you want. Mine is for 25k I think and they used the VIN I have it tagged as (Old XJ)

I haven't went to get a tag yet? But I do have the title and vin. I have already talked to state farm and it was very pain staking. All chicks need to know about wheelin. Such a loss for them. Any who, she is suppose to call back tomorrow. If they can't help I will try Farmers .

About the tag, what all do they look at when you go to get a tag.

You don't have to be tagged for insurance, just need a vin. If the vehicle is out of state and being moved into Bama then it will be a pain in the ass. If not, they will not even look at it

Matt O. said:
You don't have to be tagged for insurance, just need a vin. If the vehicle is out of state and being moved into Bama then it will be a pain in the ass. If not, they will not even look at it

x2... i have insurance covering fire and theft under allstate

decided i would get fire coverage after this incident(old jeep)

oldjeepburning.jpg

I gave my insurance agent a list of parts, with prices, and got it insured for "replacement value" at $30k. I had it added in with the rest of my insurance however, so I have no idea what it's actually costing me. I use Travellers Insurance.

would any of you guys be willing to share an agents name and number ? I have been completely unsuccessful to get mine insured.

bigdaddy said:
would any of you guys be willing to share an agents name and number ? I have been completely unsuccessful to get mine insured.

Mine is a good freind, so he knows what he is insuring. Lance Raley 988.3444. Make sure you have stated (or declared) amount coverage. Mine runs about $100 a month each. Fire theft, liability, med pay, everything but collision.
I have one through Progressive, but they would not take the single seater. It is with Farmers.

Also on her website she has a blurb about Off Road Vehicle Policies. Mine is insured for fire, theft, medical payments, etc. Check out the details

Our policies provide important standard and optional coverages that are geared toward a number of recreational vehicles that may not be available in a conventional auto or homeowners policy.

Important Coverages

For real peace of mind as you travel off the beaten path, you need a policy that provides a wide range of coverages. These should include:

Collision Coverage
Other Than Collision Coverage
Liability Coverage
Medical Payments Coverage
Safety Apparel Coverage
Personal Property
Towing and Assistance
Trailer Coverage
Optional Coverages

For extra protection out on the trail, policy offerings vary. Available options:

Increased limits on Liability
Optional Equipment Coverage
Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
Broad Eligibility

Not all insurance companies will cover all the snowmobiles that are out there - especially high-performance models. We offer coverage for a number of makes and models, including high-performance - and give you the important coverages you may not be able to find elsewhere.

Annual Policies

You can enjoy year-round coverage with no lay-up period, so if there's a beautiful day when the trail is calling to you, rest assured that you're covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles!

If you recently purchased a recreational vehicle and would like to learn more about your coverage options, or if you simply want to review your current policy coverages, please contact me at any time.

bigdaddy said:

Randy Moore State Farm
Lubbock, TX

He does out of state policies often, I have junk scattered all over the US.

bigdaddy said:

Bryan Rapp is the man... He can only insure you kansas guys though...

http://www.amfam.com/agentlocator/myHomePage.do?agent=BRAPP

If you guys go with him, tell him Rob DuBroc sent ya thumb.gif He'll get ya a good-ass rate. :drinkers:

bigdaddy said:
> > Scott Webb
> > Anderson Insurance
> > 2019 E. HWY 152, Suite 105 > > Mustang, OK 73064
> > (405)256-0800 Office

My wife said they called back today and can insure it for around 30.00 a month. This is with State Farm. I plan on going by and setting down with my Agent and discussing everything. I have heard of some people having trouble getting insurance to pay for off road accidents. So I would like to make sure he knows what I do with my rig. I will post back up what I come up with.

Now on the tag. Who has there rig tagged? What did they need to know or look at.

Josh

As long as you don't listen to John G telling you " come on, let's do Buzzards Roost first then we'll go to Loose Rock", you won't need ;
Collision Coverage
Other Than Collision Coverage
Liability Coverage
Medical Payments Coverage
Safety Apparel Coverage
Personal Property
Towing and Assistance
Trailer Coverage
Optional
:flipoff1:

Just FYI.