• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IRON HORSE ORP BATTLE OF THE ROCKERS

H

HotRodpayton

OK, I have posted up this park a couple weeks ago. Def. a fun place to go. They are trying to kick things off so they are going to hold there first crawler comp. I will post pics of the comp hill, but to my understanding it has been arranged to be more doable. Not a roll to your death kinda comp either. The flyer reads as this:::

BATTLE OF THE ROCKERS

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 2009

4X4 ROCK CRAWLERS

11:30 DRIVERS MEETING
12:00 RACE BEGINS
$35.00 ENTRY

PAY OUT------- 20 OR MORE ENTRIES WILL EQUAL A $1,000 PAYOUT PLUS 100% OF THE ENTRY FEES TO THE WINNER( so at 20 it would pay out $1,700)
LESS THAN 20 IS $500 PAYOUT AND 100% OF THE ENTRY FEES
FOR MORE INFO CALL: 205-215-3171 OR RICHARD AT 205-796-7289
SPECTATORS WELCOME
GATE FEE IS $12.00 KIDS 6 AND UNDER ARE FREE!

IN MY OPINION THIS IS WELL WORTH THE TRIP. :dblthumb:

C54F8ED4.jpg

839F7C6E.jpg

HOLY ****..........Alans YJ rides again.......... :dblthumb:

that thang is tough.........

LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT......HA HA HA HA HA .....

Well it's a pretty good pot to win for sure. They asked me if they should have classes, but honestly only the bigger rigs can make this climb, unless it is a comp style buggy,, and the playing field will still be pretty fair.

HEY JR if you compete you canuse my tire so you can get first place thumb.gif just messing with ya good luck ... I may come watch but will not compete because I broke my rear end at mounside last sunday..

Hey Jason, the only way you'd have a chance is if you were riden a billy goat :wtflol: ( Nah, come on down main, will have a good ol time)

Well as stated before. The right equipment + a good driver= a good run fo sho.

Well, my son has a goat maybe he will let me use it, but it is a pigmy goat so it might be a little small molaugh molaugh

No web site yet go i65 south to the Alabaster 238 exit. Turn left going south about 5 or so miles. Turn left on the posted road at the red light go about 3 or4 miles it will be on the left very easy to find

Latest posts