• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IRON HORSE ORP BATTLE OF THE ROCKERS

I am going to go to Iron Horse in the next couple days to see if any changes need to be made to the course if anyone wants to come.

Rain looks to be coming back for Saturday. I was just wandering if anyone was still intersted??

i was / am thinking about going for the race, but it is a long way. i want to make sure it is going to happen.

talked to owner today he said hillclimb is on for sure i went by and gave some ideas on comp im in he needs 25 rigs to show gonna pay 5 places and have 1 money hill 100$ to any rig that climbs that 1 hill no matter how many climbs it and its not the comp hill gonna have a buyback option on the comp with a certain cut off time to save time its on rain or shine

Sounds good, but can he get the rigs :dunno: :dunno: There's not much interest, and I can't see why. Attention: calling JR mud whumpen Hall. I know you ain't skeered of the slick junk, U in or out?

What time dawg? You def. will not be dissapointed with the park. It is really fun and the owner doesn't have a care in the world to make new lines. You climb it, you name it. :spin:

the fact is we need 20 rigs to come out if 20 show up the owner is guarantees 1700 cash thats alot of play $ but for that we got to have people to show up so for a good payout bring ur buddies

post up if your gonna make this so they will know . im bringin the little green jeep on treps i no gary( aka hollow head) i think jr hall is scared so hes wusin out says jeep is broke blablabla scared.see yall there.

we plan on coming down friday afternoon. to far to drive saturday morning. maybe even prerun a little bit.

cool hit me up i wrk less than 5miles from park me and a few goin also bout 5pm friday 2056886189

Easy boys. Ya'll wouldn't prerun the course now would you :driving: :gay: And as for JR I give him a call and stir him up a little. :****: What kind of rigs ya'll got Extreme? I'll be sure to meet ya'll Sat.

HotRodpayton said:
Easy boys. Ya'll wouldn't prerun the course now would you :driving: :gay: And as for JR I give him a call and stir him up a little. :****: What kind of rigs ya'll got Extreme? I'll be sure to meet ya'll Sat.

come on jr. dont be a *****. i got a big heavy ass power wagon on 49's, and aka has a unfinish buggy on 46's

i promise we wont bite just take a lil bit of ur money jr and his buddies dont need no money(to loose)

KXCRAWLER13 if you need me too I will bring my tire so you can get another run after the time limit molaugh molaugh ;D ;D

Latest posts