• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is it Friday?

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
Awesome feeling.
No more 7 12's in Minnesota, just a couple days next week to finish up

Today, took the kids in to school/babysitter,
paying bills, catching up on quickbooks and such. Helped boss get in cows, work in shop for a bit, hayrack ride with kids tonight
Tomorrow, suit shopping, drop a **** ton of $ on something I'll seldom wear for a formal dinner tomorrow night. Seriously, I'm a fabricator and excavator, with no business at black tie to impress some people for my wife that neither of us give 2 ****ing shits about. whatever, we'll miss out on good halloween parties. How am I married to this one. Drink and fab/rzr work in there too
Sun, prob drive back up to Minnesota for some finish work on our job and haul back home mid week :woot: :woot:

Drink with friends tonight

Tomorrow help a friend move, drink that night and watch the Iowa game??

Sunday, cook dinner for my date.

blacksheep10 said:
How am I married

I asked Wyatt the same question last week. He didnt have a good answer either.

It's mothfuggin Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

F: Get the sleeze outta mah house that roomie drug home from the bar last night. It's 10:41 AM, :gtfo: !!! Finish my halloween costume => Yonni Barios :afro:

Sa: Get my study on, final next week in legal writing. Ride in the evening booyang

Su: After whats happening over the next two nights, I should probably go to church. Doubt that happens. So probably more booyang and study.

F-Nothing Much
S-Farm work/fun, Halloween Party with kids
S-Church, Farm

Boring but good.

Friday: Class, Photoshoot in Bessemer, then shoot a couple pics at BTF, drop off fried harddrive and hope it can be recovered, then bowling and/or pumpkin carvin with the girlfriend and friends.
Saturday: Ole Miss/Auburn game in Oxford, MS. Girlfriend is a huge Ole Miss fan. Gonna go cheer on those Conformist I mean Rebel Black Bears...
Sunday: Relax, catch up on homework, clean out ZJ and wax it. Ole Jeep is in good shape lately. Need to find some rattles and tighten some bolts.

Tonight - Shop for supplies to make Chili, start making Chili, work in garage
Sat - Get up and continue Chili and then Chili Cook Off in the afternoon. $1500 in prize money
Sun - Work in garage and maybe get rig running for next weekend. Sweep up some more leaves in the yard maybe too.

Friday- Trick or Treats up at the office with the boy, then Trunks and Treats at the church.
Saturday- Wife and West are gone until 5 o'clock. So no plans for me.
Saturday Night- Wedding downtown (seriously who gets married on the biggest party night of the fall???)
Sunday- Church, Brunch, errands, then actual Trick or Treating in a friends neighborhood in town. My neighborhood is all asian and indians and turns into the darkest no one home, no one answering their door, and all lights out on this one night every year. Its truely comedy.

Last weekend for me to chase people with a chainsaw at the Atrox Factory! skully loller.gif

Friday see above and hang out with Brett Wagner (yes the past time host), sell a trans that's in my way

Saturday sleep the fawk in for once. :) See above

Sunday sleep in, eat with monsters and see above. Then party our asses off :drinkers: loller.gif flashemifyougotem

Tonight - was going to do hs football game with the boy. With it a little chilly and him having a cold, I don't know on that one.
Tommorrow - Visit my family at their place out in the country, watch my son all day, come back home to trick or treat in the even
Sunday - No Plans, more time with my son as the wife has a conference this week. Maybe change my oil when he takes a nap.

wngrog said:
F-Nothing Much
S-Farm work/fun, Halloween Party with kids
S-Church, Farm
Hey Nolen Don't you mean:

F- Eat at some Restaurant , take a photo of it, post up photo on Face book
S- Eat at some Restaurant , take a photo of it, post up photo on Face book
S- Church then Eat at some Restaurant , take a photo of it, post up photo on Face book

:****:

ME
Fri- Nothing
Sat-do some Goverment(for me) machine work then PM on the buggy OR nothing
Sun- halloween party at a freinds, Tic some Treats, curse Wyatt for not answering his door like his Asian neighbors and then Nothing
Feels realy good to be able to say that for a change! :dblthumb:

F- Friend Girl is Cooking, Then Clubbing at the W, Take some Photo, Post it up on Facebook
S- Eat at some Restaurant, Then Go Trick or Treat, Clubbing some more, Take some Photo, Post it up on Facebook
S- Church, Eat at some Restaurant , Take some Photo, Post it up on Facebook

-CharlieInTheTrees

^ Just for you. What I did Friday... :woot: :woot: :woot:

1073539308_dftUm-L.jpg