• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is pirate serious?

kdoss54

Take it easy, if it's easy take it twice.
so i thought today i would spread my for sale add out and post on pirate. but i got on there and created a profile only to learn you have to pay for certain levels of membership??? really :flip gotcha: so can you not post a for sale add unless you pay for it? :dunno:

I thought ya had to have a certain number of posts to do that but dunno cause I rarely go there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if you post in the vendor section. The regular classifieds are at the bottom of the page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdoss54 said:
the way i read it is you have to be a 240 dollar member just to sell your rig

Nope, you have to pay to have access to the cooking section and the trailer park. You have to pay to attach images without using a host like photobucket. There are some restrictions to a person with less than 10 posts I think, pretty much the same as here.

Re:

Send me 35 and you can post here.... That can be in cents, dollars, thousands or millions. The cool thing is you can decide........

I quit pirate when they sold out. I wasn't a big name but a big lurker piss on em though.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

You only have to pay to sell stuff as a business venture (vender) .... anyone can list in the classifieds although there may be a post count requirement... I can't remember since it's been probably 15 years since I registered there...

I had the $20 membership for a few years since I don't mind pitching in but I got tired of seeing the constant flaming on anyone they thought they could beat up on.... haven't logged on in a few years so no clue if it's any better.....

gottagofast said:
You only have to pay to sell stuff as a business venture (vender) .... anyone can list in the classifieds although there may be a post count requirement... I can't remember since it's been probably 15 years since I registered there...

I had the $20 membership for a few years since I don't mind pitching in but I got tired of seeing the constant flaming on anyone they thought they could beat up on.... haven't logged on in a few years so no clue if it's any better.....

you were right sir i could post it i just did't scroll down far enough to see the classifieds i don't reckon thanks for the help... and i had still rather use hardline for all my needs