• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JIMMY SMITH BUILDS PICTURES

OU812

Here are the latest pictures from Jimmy Smith. Working on some bad ass ****.... The RAT ROD is Jimmy's personal ride....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn, that rat rod is looking good. Makes me miss this one, too many hours in it. Its somewhere in ATL now.
rata206.jpg

ratintake.jpg

Big Block tube buggy said:
is the buggy a customers buggy, or Jimmys? sweet rig fo sho ;D

The buggy is a customers buggy that he just finished.

Just sold my rig, buying parts as we speak to have Jimmy build me a roller! I am always impressed at the work they turn out!! Cant wait to thrash my own buggy!!

we are looking forward to building you a rig. the blue buggy was built for tyler standifer it has a 417 inch motor ,its a roller, dart heads and lots of compresion. it has a atlas ,rear steer chromemolly axles rcv axles in the rear.all around nice and well built rig :) we thank you all for your support and good coments. we are still a few buggys behind but always have room for more so let us know what you want an we will surelly get you in thanks Tommy

Buildin some nice rigs rite now tommy almost makes me want a new chassis :****:

Tell jiimmy I said he needs to ditch the rat rod and get back in tha woods :dblthumb:

OU812 said:
The RAT ROD is Jimmy's personal ride....

Sweet '28-29 tudor!!!

What sedan body is that? Nash? Durant? Windshield posts look Cadillac or LaSalle but doors are different, and the rear peep window really throws me off.

HotwheelsYJ said:
Damn, that rat rod is looking good. Makes me miss this one, too many hours in it. Its somewhere in ATL now.
rata206.jpg

InDaShop said:
What sedan body is that? Nash? Durant? Windshield posts look Cadillac or LaSalle but doors are different, and the rear peep window really throws me off.
It's a '30-31 Model A 4 door, chopped 7.5 inches
Heres the front end mockup just to throw you off a little more
hl1.jpg

why on earth after all the hard work, and you're putting a steering rack on it? And what are you planning on mounting at the ends of the bones since you went suicide spring setup?

i think the wheel base is around 117 or 118 not sure i have slept since we measured it last time. jojo we can flat put you in a new chassis . jimmy is just not into wanting a buggy at this time. however when we do build a new one it will be completelly unique and one off. super light and lots of rpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy... i hate to break the news to you but your little blue buggy there looks like ****.. you and jimmy need to step it up.. it is 2010...

InDaShop said:
why on earth after all the hard work, and you're putting a steering rack on it? And what are you planning on mounting at the ends of the bones since you went suicide spring setup?
Just true ratrod fashion = throw it together with what you have laying around the shop. It was a running roller when I sold it. It would crank but still needed driveshaft, rear axle setup & tons of other stuff to be driveable. It took me forever to get all four 2bbl carbs in sync & running good. I spent alot of hours on the CNC mill making the adapter from 5.0 FI intake to the 4-2 adapters

standefer how are you going to hate on your on ride? the blue buggy is a bad mofo.

Latest posts