• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH bullshitting thread

sledneck said:
Is this going to turn into ultra4 vs srrrs vs top truck challenge shoot out?

Seems that way. At least three rigs that have already run were in past TTC, yet they are considered to be Ultra4 rigs for some reason :dunno:

Last few minutes keeps freezing up and I have a gig at my house so I know it's not my connection.
Oh and the announcers suck. Along with the monster truck K5.

But an XJ made it so that makes me happy. My junk would be spinning in the sand at the start or stuck on the first rock.

Re:

The announcers could be worse, they could actually have the guy from TTC

sledneck said:
Jessi Combs is the best thing to happen to the live feed. :smoke:

Yep, need more of her laying infront of that Jeep looking like she needs some lovin

Re:

98_tj said:
The announcers could be worse, they could actually have the guy from TTC

Good point there. I enjoy their free videos but dislike Stan Pruitts announcing for sure. As do the commenters on YouTube. It's fres so good enough for me. thumb.gif

zukimaster said:
I thought Southern Cal was sunny, warm and nice weather, this place looks like a artic blizzard in the sand.

I've been to Johnson Valley twice for KOH and once in May. It was cold shitty and windy all three times! I don't know what it is about the area but it's always windy. I live in Las Vegas and the wind blows a lot here in the winter. Right now we have wind like you're seeing on the KOH feed

Re:

Reminds me of Mackey from south park, and Flanders from the simpsons

mckeddie said:
The number watching is quickly dropping.

Yeah that happens when it takes 45 minutes to pull a vehicle up an obstacle against gravity that would have probably been easier to pull back down the hill.. :****:

The recovery group does a good job but the SRRS crowd would have already had him out of the way and loaded on the trailer by now.

ridered3 said:
Yeah that happens when it takes 45 minutes to pull a vehicle up an obstacle against gravity that would have probably been easier to pull back down the hill.. :****:

The recovery group does a good job but the SRRS crowd would have already had him out of the way and loaded on the trailer by now.

Some of the single pulls they did to flip buggies at grayrock were pretty dam impressive.